Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

So a few things that I've noticed.

When running to go start the fight for zulrah my character always stops a few steps away from the boat it looks very unhuman like especially if someone see's you do it multiple times.

Now my character running through venom on a certain phase, I noticed it is always at the end of Jad three when he spits out venom my character runs away through the venom then runs back towards zulrah back the way I started running and then turns around once again, I take prob 20+ dmg from venom during this phase.

and for when the script turns prayer on a little to late and gets hit by a range attack, it seems like its Range Two and next phase Melee Two Heres a pic of the exact debug https://gyazo.com/38fc17c909f406553d11b8bf22448320 Best way I could think of getting a pic without needing to upload to like photobucket lol

So a few things that I've noticed.

When running to go start the fight for zulrah my character always stops a few steps away from the boat it looks very unhuman like especially if someone see's you do it multiple times.

Now my character running through venom on a certain phase, I noticed it is always at the end of Jad three when he spits out venom my character runs away through the venom then runs back towards zulrah back the way I started running and then turns around once again, I take prob 20+ dmg from venom during this phase.

and for when the script turns prayer on a little to late and gets hit by a range attack, it seems like its Range Two and next phase Melee Two Heres a pic of the exact debug https://gyazo.com/38fc17c909f406553d11b8bf22448320 Best way I could think of getting a pic without needing to upload to like photobucket lol

Thank you for the debug, i can amend the phase now and push an update to the SDN. Updates are reviewed and submited usually everyday, i will update  the thread when i see its gone through.

The walking to zul-andra is going to be updated when i get home, im going to have a method to randomize the positions in the path before it starts to walk each and every time. This should make the bot look less bot-like.

As for the Jad phase, when zulrah starts spitting out the clouds,the position should change and a variable should be updated to tell it not to attack zulrah. If there is something a miss here i will have a look into it and find out why it carries on attacking zulrah.

I should also mention, on the updated GUI - The buttons are for the EQUIPMENT not the PHASE now. I had a few people get the buttons mixed up on the previous GUI so have decided to change it around a little.

The first thing you will notice is that there is no Melee Button, this is because who uses melee at zulrah?

Magic Equipment will be used for the Range & Melee phases, The Range Equipment will be used for Magic Phases.

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 2

Thank you for the debug, i can amend the phase now and push an update to the SDN. Updates are reviewed and submited usually everyday, i will update  the thread when i see its gone through.

The walking to zul-andra is going to be updated when i get home, im going to have a method to randomize the positions in the path before it starts to walk each and every time. This should make the bot look less bot-like.

As for the Jad phase, when zulrah starts spitting out the clouds,the position should change and a variable should be updated to tell it not to attack zulrah. If there is something a miss here i will have a look into it and find out why it carries on attacking zulrah.

Sounds good :) I'll keep an eye out for anything that may look like it could use some touching up on :) have you ever thought of adding in fairy ring support for this script? I personally don't have the agility level, I'm fairly close to it I could summer pie up to do the agility maybe think of adding this for people who like that method? and maybe even add summer pie support for people who want to pot up their agility rather then leveling it :P

Sounds good smile.png I'll keep an eye out for anything that may look like it could use some touching up on smile.png have you ever thought of adding in fairy ring support for this script? I personally don't have the agility level, I'm fairly close to it I could summer pie up to do the agility maybe think of adding this for people who like that method? and maybe even add summer pie support for people who want to pot up their agility rather then leveling it :P

I have thought about the method and it will be something ill be adding in the future. ATM my aim is to make the script as stable as can be before i start adding more features.

Stuff im looking to add in the future include:

• Barrows Repairing VIA Bob (Potentially through PoH too but that is a maybe)
  • Going to the GE to buy supplies/Sell loot. I already have a stripped down version of this in my dev version and i am working on making it a key feature.
  • CLI - Would be amazing if someone could run the script via a profile name
  • Fair rings
  • Imbue Heart
  • Saradomin Brews + Restores for potentially longer inventories
  • Ring switches, this wont be something i'm actively working on currently as there is a lot to think about and make sure its reliable but would be good to see quick kills from it
  • Find better standing positions that would involve being hit less. If you see advanced zulrah killers they will tend to avoid fighting the magic phase at any opportunity to avoid being hit by unexpected range hits. Doing this would involve having triggers to change the variables for the phase.
  • More to add i would assume
  • Like 2

I have thought about the method and it will be something ill be adding in the future. ATM my aim is to make the script as stable as can be before i start adding more features.

Stuff im looking to add in the future include:

• Barrows Repairing VIA Bob (Potentially through PoH too but that is a maybe)
  • Going to the GE to buy supplies/Sell loot. I already have a stripped down version of this in my dev version and i am working on making it a key feature.
  • CLI - Would be amazing if someone could run the script via a profile name
  • Fair rings
  • Imbue Heart
  • Saradomin Brews + Restores for potentially longer inventories
  • Ring switches, this wont be something i'm actively working on currently as there is a lot to think about and make sure its reliable but would be good to see quick kills from it
  • Find better standing positions that would involve being hit less. If you see advanced zulrah killers they will tend to avoid fighting the magic phase at any opportunity to avoid being hit by unexpected range hits. Doing this would involve having triggers to change the variables for the phase.
  • More to add i would assume

Barrows repair and Going to ge and buying supplies would be great! I don't mind doing it myself but that's an idea I would have not expect in a script.

Barrows repair and Going to ge and buying supplies would be great! I don't mind doing it myself but that's an idea I would have not expect in a script.

Yeah i would love to add as many things to the script that would make the experience a lot easier. Issues i can see with barrows repair would be working out how much its going to cost and all that jazz but im sure it wont be too much of an issue.

GE Support is coming along, i have a button to press that will make the script teleport to varrock and walk to ge if its not there already. Then will check bank for items, sell whatever we have.

As for buying, i have made a cache to store your supplies and how many are left, how many you're missing, the cost of 1, the cost of whats missing in the bank - will be able to use this to work out how many we need to buy and how much we need to spend.

Most of the pieces are there its just a matter of fitting them together

Yeah i would love to add as many things to the script that would make the experience a lot easier. Issues i can see with barrows repair would be working out how much its going to cost and all that jazz but im sure it wont be too much of an issue.

GE Support is coming along, i have a button to press that will make the script teleport to varrock and walk to ge if its not there already. Then will check bank for items, sell whatever we have.

As for buying, i have made a cache to store your supplies and how many are left, how many you're missing, the cost of 1, the cost of whats missing in the bank - will be able to use this to work out how many we need to buy and how much we need to spend.

Most of the pieces are there its just a matter of fitting them together

Sounds great smile.png Any predicted ETA on when some improved movement might come in? The walking to zulrah the charter problem I mentioned earlier etc? smile.png

Also noticed on the high scores you've made 1.2b from zulrah yourself, May I ask how many accounts you are running? and if any of them have been banned?

Edited by Sublimeqt

Sounds great smile.png Any predicted ETA on when some improved movement might come in? The walking to zulrah the charter problem I mentioned earlier etc? smile.png

Also noticed on the high scores you've made 1.2b from zulrah yourself, May I ask how many accounts you are running? and if any of them have been banned?

My 1.2b was made over two accounts. The two accounts i used had a 2day ban when i bought them (Cause i'm cheap like that). one of them is now perm banned and one is still alive with 4.6k kc

ETA on the walking im hoping will be this week sometime, I can see it being an issue to change. Mainly just have to make a method that will randomize the path

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

My 1.2b was made over two accounts. The two accounts i used had a 2day ban when i bought them (Cause i'm cheap like that). one of them is now perm banned and one is still alive with 4.6k kc

ETA on the walking im hoping will be this week sometime, I can see it being an issue to change. Mainly just have to make a method that will randomize the path

So you still run at least 1 account? I would love to know how often you run it, I'm currently using mine about 12-16 hours a day, no breaks  setup I just log it off at random hours for an hour or so. I'd love to know your settings :P

So you still run at least 1 account? I would love to know how often you run it, I'm currently using mine about 12-16 hours a day, no breaks  setup I just log it off at random hours for an hour or so. I'd love to know your settings :P

Yeah only 1 account and i just run it when i need to test stuff or if i need money for my main haha, usually 5-8 hrs weekdays 15-18 weekends

Alright that sounds pretty good biggrin.png when you ran 2 accounts did you run them at the same time or like 12 hour intervals?

I only ever ran one at a time, just when one died i geared up the other and set that off on its journeys. I was too lazy to keep supplying two accounts and trading loots