Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

It only uses 15-20 % of my CPU and 10% of GPU i have i7 3,6 GHz 128 GB SSD why that lags 

Just bought, Love this script I hope those changes I suggest come in soon biggrin.png Great work man thanks for providing such a good script. Also as for the lag, I have a i5-6600k with a gtx 1070 etc and it uses up to 40% of my cpu While I'm doing other things it seems to make it use more resources, while I have only the bot itself running no browsers open no other games skype etc it runs at a smooth 10% cpu usage. Which is GREAT! Even without a hyperthreaded CPU I'm able to play other games while playing though which is amazing smile.png Once again thanks for the great script.

Thank you!

About the CPU, What is the bot like without the script running and what is it like afterwards, just so i can compare. for me it runs at 13% without the script and then between 15%-20% depending on what its doing such as web walking/fighting/banking

Im running on a MacBook Pro:

b977827b58f06314e23e5eb5da070b6b.png

Edited by FruityBug

Thank you!

About the CPU, What is the bot like without the script running and what is it like afterwards, just so i can compare. for me it runs at 13% without the script and then between 15%-20% depending on what its doing such as web walking/fighting/banking

It runs at about 8% cpu usage while standing at a bank without the script and about 10-12% while doing zulrah, sometimes spikes to higher % like 30-40% but not for very long it usually drops right back down. at the bank while running though its at 25% average compared to the 8-10% without it running.

Thank you!

Im running on a MacBook Pro:

b977827b58f06314e23e5eb5da070b6b.png

client freeze for 0.5 sec each 10-15>  ofc when you walking and banking it take little bit more of CPU 

sry bad english 

Okay, I notice the little freeze for 0.5 sec every once in a while now too. Didn't notice that at all yesterday I don't think it was there. Did you happen to change anything on the script FruityBug? If so it might have made it start freezing a bit? I'm not sure maybe not. But I didn't notice this yesterday. But it's still running fine still able to kill zulrah etc its just a little unpleasing to the eye.

An update hasnt been pushed/updated onto SDN for a few days, i have just pushed one but only one that will change the GUI slightly and then a lil bug fixes.

I am working on banking task now to try and get the CPU down while banking.

When you start the script, Do you press refresh before starting. This could help flush it maybe

An update hasnt been pushed/updated onto SDN for a few days, i have just pushed one but only one that will change the GUI slightly and then a lil bug fixes.

When you start the script, Do you press refresh before starting. This could help flush it maybe

is working whit freeze but working well

Uhhh refreshing it? don't know how to do that, I'm sure I could figure it out :P but the freezing seemed to stop when I set priority to high.

The script is fucked.... after done setting up it eats 2 sharks without a reason and than it banks my staff + necklace and shield from the mage setup without a reason and than just stands at bank doing nothing....? 

Logger doenst say anything.

Did you switch back to the mage setup before saving/starting? If the stuff is in your inventory it doesnt sound like it.

Also, what bank are you standing at? if its not clan wars the script will heal to full and get more food before setting off

The script is fucked.... after done setting up it eats 2 sharks without a reason and than it banks my staff + necklace and shield from the mage setup without a reason and than just stands at bank doing nothing....? 

Logger doenst say anything.

Works perfectly for me, Banks perfectly etc no issues here besides a little bit of movement annoyance and turning its pray on late everytime during the same phase of zulrah, and it walks through a shit ton of venom on certain stages but thats about it running fine, 5 hours 15mins 47 kills and 7m made.

Works perfectly for me, Banks perfectly etc no issues here besides a little bit of movement annoyance and turning its pray on late everytime during the same phase of zulrah, and it walks through a shit ton of venom on certain stages but thats about it running fine, 5 hours 15mins 47 kills and 7m made.

If you could grab the Phase its late praying on, This can be found on the Debug GUI (if you closed it, click the 'Debug' button on Paint).

Ill be able to check and amend the phase