accouting trading against rules or?

connordom

I see a most accounts being sold for 07gp only, not cash. By any chance is it now allowed? since virtual goods for virtual goods is technically not RWT? or does everybody just prefer to be paid in gp?

(Not that I expect Jagex to allow advertising on their own forums etc)

Like, on that same note, is paying gp for somebody to train you/get firecape etc, is that okay since account sharing/multi logging isn't bannable? (providing the seller isn't botting)

well I know it definitely used to be on the rules, not to share/trade/multi log, not sure when but they are no longer on the list, hence why I asked.

Part of me just wants to be the stubborn bastard I am, buy an account on the hope I get banned and appeal it on the grounds that, no real world exchange has been made. virtual goods for virtual goods?

I'm just unsure if wanna risk it, because until I get more computer savvy and figure how to get proxies working, any account I buy will share my mains IP, and I'm not too sure if I wanna take that chance!