botter devry123

Starcraft

I'm not joking at all. The fact that inbetween those services you logged in on the client and botted something can mean anything. Including the fact that you could've botted those levels. When did you get those lvl 71-75 def and 76-77 str levels, those were trained between the services when you were on vacation is Estonia, correct?

And NO! 71-75 DEF was trained before i went to estonia. Did guthanz in nmz, added pics

I'm not joking at all. The fact that inbetween those services you logged in on the client and botted something can mean anything. Including the fact that you could've botted those levels. When did you get those lvl 71-75 def and 76-77 str levels, those were trained between the services when you were on vacation is Estonia, correct?

Now that you are trying to get all on me. Why dont you check the whole service time, check if Daweed or Devry123 used bots. Lets also get into that, i like that alot. We getting deep.

One of them botted and all i want is my MONEY

Now that you are trying to get all on me. Why dont you check the whole service time, check if Daweed or Devry123 used bots. Lets also get into that, i like that alot. We getting deep.

One of them botted and all i want is my MONEY

I'm not trying to blame anything on anyone when I don't have all the evidence, I'm merely trying to get all the facts straight before taking action. And yes, it's pretty clear to everyone that you want to get your money I think.

I'm not trying to blame anything on anyone when I don't have all the evidence, I'm merely trying to get all the facts straight before taking action. And yes, it's pretty clear to everyone that you want to get your money I think.

All the evidence was clearly handed out. Ban was squashed, means it was NOT ME!

As it currently stands, the client logins of starcraft don't prove he botted on this account, considering we have osbuddy screenshots of the levels obtained in between the services that couldn't have been taken using mirror mode, as it wasn't possible to use this with osbuddy at the time. This therefore rules out @Starcraft botted using osbot in between the 2 services.

This, combined with Devry's history in a similar case with my account, leads us to believe that devry indeed might have botted the service. 
We've decided devry123 will have have to refund 29m+9550k. @Devry123 will have 72 hours to do so given the amount. 

This is the collective decision of the staffteam and we've reviewed all evidence, this is going to be the last thing said about this dispute.

Please update me when the refund has been completed. I'll be available to MM the trade should you desire. 
  • Like 2

I got this PM off someone.

http://imgur.com/a/nMfCQ

Also i think this dispute should be ended already. I have posted EVERY SINGLE proof that proves it was botted on either Devry123 or his worker Daweed's hand.

After the account was banned ofcourse i asked the very same day on skype if his worker Daweed botted. He sayd "he doesnt even have a bot" or something like that but  YET i have hard to belive that because Daweed was at the time VIP or a little before that. Im sure you are the big man on this forum and you have access to every log and confirm that. Why would devry123 lie to me that he doesnt even have bot and daweed just buys VIP when not even having a bot client? Funny.

Also like devry123 kept saying i have never been on vacation, all my ship tickets are fake etc. I have posted all the tickets and proved in what country i was in when created the account, clearly proves estonia, at my own home where i also spent my vacation, ofcourse with family because i dont see them that much.

Account was banned when i got back to finland on 27th june, devry123 finished 24th. i went to vacation in estonia on 22nd june. Also if needed, i got a Jagex official helper tweeting me that account can be banned days and even WEEKS after the offence was done, so basically you can clearly count 2 weeks. Which means there is possibility that Daweed did bot on my account, i cant blame none of them and i dont know who botted, all  i can say it was not me. Otherwise the accounts ban would of not been squashed. Even tho i was in finland, account created in estonia, i still got it squashed. Why? I live in 4 fam house, 1 router shared in them. Which means 1 IP and ive played after the service with the account as well in here.

22-27 june please do check where i logged into the forum, clearly IP is showed and location, also here. I have everything matching up and stuff and like i say again and again, i want my money back 29m+9550k what i payd for LEGIT service, not to ruin my account that i was about to get 99 flats via purchasing services, i cant train myself. Im working daily 10-12h for sure.

And lets do not forget Solution's situation, same situation. He kept pushing back EVERYTHING that he did not bot, now its the same. I understand 2 refunds for his services is alot but he has to quarantee that everything is like the deal was made.

• Administrator

User is banned, let us know if he contacts you to pay you back. User also refused to pay back while on skype with me, saying he isn't being "set up by osbot mods"  skEtA4u.png

User won't be unbanned even after returning his money. I've made a dispute on sythe also to try to get him banned there.

• Like 1