Laid the bike down !

GoNode5

Transmission locked up on me while being pursued by a state trooper was going about 190mph and was about a half mile in front of him when it locked up, I was able to shift down to 5th gear before it fully locked up on me and threw me off at about 130mph. I was able to hit a safety flip maneuver when I hit the ditch so I didn't get hurt much just a bruised neck and a bruised back. Once I landed in the ditch my bike turned off and all the light went off waited about 45 seconds and the trooper flew past me.

So after about 5 minutes the trooper returned and found me in the ditch it was my Father in Law, he called his brother with the tow truck to come and get me so lucky ... then he tells me all I was going to do was tell you to slow the fuck down. I know a lot of folks are going to say why run but you'd only understand if your in the #BikeLife.

Damages: 

Whole right side of my old fairing is gone, had already ordered one so its being put on now cost $1,300 for the kit and $200 to get it put on. 

Transmission was toasted so ordered a new one off ebay and gonna cost $800 in labor to have it put on. 

Needed a oil change $150

Needed new rear tire $270 

Needed new brake line and maintenance $200

QPHUf2Z.jpg

CDWRRef.jpg

eHejGuo.jpg

Going to pick my baby back up from the shop this Wednesday ill post an updated picture when I get it back. 

Edited by Omnificent

is ur name cullen

Nope

You daft cunt, stop driving like a dickhead.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

Wasn't driving like a dickhead just driving fast. 

You deserve it retard, 190MPH on the interstate?

good think you didn't kill someone or yourself.

Wasn't the interstate was a farm road troops are on them to lol they everywhere ......... also fast drivers don't kill people retards do. 

Edited by Omnificent