Excellent Dragons

Chris

11 hours ago, 07RsKiller said:

its all important making your script better then it ever was, in all fairness im the guy thats found more bugs in your script than you actually have your self so start to thank instead of a attitude. Also i didnt know it was the osbot world API thanks for that information.

You are the one who started the attitude :) 

On 11/6/2017 at 10:17 PM, DrakeBot said:

When starting Taverly black dragons it runs to obstacle pipe goes through then the script/client freezes.

Stands after the tunnel,also the safe spot is not working correctly.

Is this still happening? Can you fill out the bug report form.

also are you starting at your safespot?

On 11/4/2017 at 10:44 AM, skillcube10 said:

when doing blues at taverly, it gets stuck banking, it grabs food and just sits there, (logger shows "grabbing food" then nothing happens, it just sits there)

Should be fixed in 8.2

Got banned on my main for 2 days, probably overusing lol, anyways as of recently I can't get back the drop down information menu once i've hidden it, until i restart script, can't give any details now but tomorrow I can send whatever logs you need let me know

Edit : infact none of it is interactable, can't click on status experience etc, weird only happening sometimes

One more thing, would it be possible to add how many arrows you want to keep on you when ranging, for example set it to 200, and when it gets low to that threshold have it withdraw back to original value.

cheers

Edited by prompt
  • Like 1

Working on brutal dragons as a side project. So far I've handled most of the bugs. v8.5 will just include these bug fixes for BETA brutal drags only.

Note: *Brutal dragons is not a functional mode yet. Please do not buy the script with the intentions of having a stable brutal dragon killer*

QdcCx3z.png

Please report bugs using the template I provide. it helps me replicate the error if possible. 

15 hours ago, Chris said:

Working on brutal dragons as a side project. So far I've handled most of the bugs. v8.5 will just include these bug fixes for BETA brutal drags only.

Note: *Brutal dragons is not a functional mode yet. Please do not buy the script with the intentions of having a stable brutal dragon killer*

QdcCx3z.png

Please report bugs using the template I provide. it helps me replicate the error if possible. 

will Brutal dragons be on this script or another one?

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons