Excellent Dragons

Chris

3 hours ago, akx10 said:

I am having problems with the looting. I have set it to do blue dragons in heroes dungeon, but it will not loot. And before you ask, yes I have checked all the boxes in the loot preferences tab.

I have tried several options, and none of them will loot. Even for the looting status it says false

Ill check it out soon

6 hours ago, akx10 said:

I am having problems with the looting. I have set it to do blue dragons in heroes dungeon, but it will not loot. And before you ask, yes I have checked all the boxes in the loot preferences tab.

I have tried several options, and none of them will loot. Even for the looting status it says false

Working fine for me. Current version

https://i.imgur.com/udlTCvg.gif

18 minutes ago, akx10 said:

It's working now, thank you for your time!

Glad to hear it's working for you :) Let me know if you have any other issues with the script

4 hours ago, Framble said:

Thank you so much!! Hopefully it will work now. Are you going to add load/save function? Would help me alot.

I was planning on looking into it or pay someone else to do it for me. Have not had the time to actually commit to it as I do tutorial videos and other stuff on the side.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chris said:

Glad to hear it's working for you :) Let me know if you have any other issues with the script

I was planning on looking into it or pay someone else to do it for me. Have not had the time to actually commit to it as I do tutorial videos and other stuff on the side.

Last update seems to have fixed the walking issue :) Thanks! I hope you will add save/load in the near future.

• Like 1

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons