Excellent Dragons

Chris

I have bought this script yesterday evening and so far it's doing decently. However there could be a few improvements.

At blue dragons, when there are other players and it's hoping worlds. Often the account start to walk back to bank. Doesn't use the falador tabs which are in inven. And the inven still has food in it.

At west green dragons, wheren the script hops because of a pk'er or to many players in the region. It teleports immediatly out when loging in. even if there is no risk involved. This is lowering the kills/houre a lot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, harrysnul said:

I have bought this script yesterday evening and so far it's doing decently. However there could be a few improvements.

At blue dragons, when there are other players and it's hoping worlds. Often the account start to walk back to bank. Doesn't use the falador tabs which are in inven. And the inven still has food in it.

At west green dragons, wheren the script hops because of a pk'er or to many players in the region. It teleports immediatly out when loging in. even if there is no risk involved. This is lowering the kills/houre a lot.

Yup pushing a fix for this tomorrow after my class. Sorry for the issues :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Yup pushing a fix for this tomorrow after my class. Sorry for the issues :)

1 other thing which I have noticed.

I was killing black dragons at taverly. But after looting I stood still for like 5-10 seconds there resulting in a pity death :(

This should be somethings simply to solve I think. 

Also, what items does it loot from Black dragons? 

Another nice thing to add, would be to allow for bones to bury. For example at metal dragons and black dragons. In this way you can stay longer at a certain position.

8 hours ago, 07RsKiller said:

is this 1 time payment mate?

Yes

7 hours ago, harrysnul said:

1 other thing which I have noticed.

I was killing black dragons at taverly. But after looting I stood still for like 5-10 seconds there resulting in a pity death :(

This should be somethings simply to solve I think. 

Also, what items does it loot from Black dragons? 

Another nice thing to add, would be to allow for bones to bury. For example at metal dragons and black dragons. In this way you can stay longer at a certain position.

I'll' add the taverly black dragons issue to my list.

It looks all of the good drops. Adamant plates, rune long, etc.. Rares

I already have bones bury option for Metal dragons which is activated by adding bones to the loot list. I'll edit the GUI to accommodate any mode to use this feature. 

wow so mad right now, i get a trial of this script it runs flawless, i buy it then it runs shit as hell, Missing loot at greens attacks dragons allready in combat with some one else and its very slow once its killed a drag to loot then re attack a dragon , teleporting when it doesnt need to, tried blues at taverly but it struggles to walk to blues correctly trys cutting trees on the way down the ladder ect takes ages to get to the blue drags using the key way, put the script back to green drags dies and stays in lumbridge for 4 hours didnt even re gear ive also babysat this script and also noticed when being pked it will stand and fight back with auto retaliate on instead of teleing away but sometimes  it will tele away tho.....

Needs updates asap please.

Edited by 07RsKiller

I want a refund for this mate even after the update its still not working very good, this script just stood in the same position again for around 6 hours its not even doing what its supposed to for me, sometimes it will work flawless for a couple of hours then its doing this when im leaving it on for long hours, Not risking any more of my accounts by using this script buddy ive learned the hard way using a script on here which had my best account banned allready, please just refund me without a big fuss, tried going through a refund stage with the scripter (night) all he did was say this script is working perfect no matter how much i tried to tell him it wasnt which resulted in me getting a ban just to try help fix a script due to refusing me a $5 refund .

Refund me please im not taking any more chances with this script

Just thought id add when the script was stuck at (castle wars) this time round it was fully geared with a loaded invent ready to go and kill the dragons

Edited by 07RsKiller

10 minutes ago, 07RsKiller said:

I want a refund for this mate even after the update its still not working very good, this script just stood in the same position again for around 6 hours its not even doing what its supposed to for me, sometimes it will work flawless for a couple of hours then its doing this when im leaving it on for long hours, Not risking any more of my accounts by using this script buddy ive learned the hard way using a script on here which had my best account banned allready, please just refund me without a big fuss, tried going through a refund stage with the scripter (night) all he did was say this script is working perfect no matter how much i tried to tell him it wasnt which resulted in me getting a ban just to try help fix a script due to refusing me a $5 refund .

Refund me please im not taking any more chances with this script

I think you should screenshot your logger for @Chris and help him understand what your problem may be.