Excellent Dragons

Chris

After initially being disappointed in spending 10$ for a broken script, I got the bot running but I doubt its functionality. It doesn't even eat food to make space for bones. The world hopper option is also completely bugged. It attempts to hop worlds even when there is not more than the specified amount of players in the area, and also hops worlds for no reason at all.

The only way this script can function is with most of the settings disabled (Anti pk mode / deathwalk). 

For some reason the script also teleports with glory to bank after just ONE fucking green dragon kill, proceeds to bank everything, then WALK back to an area that can be easily teleported to in under 15 seconds. It also hops worlds several times before banking and right before getting to the dragon area.

So even if the script is semi functional, it has to be babysitted frequently and isn't as nearly worth its price tag. I've barely averaged 300k an hour with 83 Ranged 42 defense while babysitting the script when it was functional. After the 1st trip I averaged well under 60k per hour because it just constantly teleports the player after 1 kill.

Recommendations: Allow for charged glory swapping / Run enabling when walking / burning amulet teleport to bandit camp for West greens (So much faster walk time).

Edited by TheManWhoBots

43 minutes ago, TheManWhoBots said:

After initially being disappointed in spending 10$ for a broken script, I got the bot running but I doubt its functionality. It doesn't even eat food to make space for bones. The world hopper option is also completely bugged. It attempts to hop worlds even when there is not more than the specified amount of players in the area, and also hops worlds for no reason at all.

The only way this script can function is with most of the settings disabled (Anti pk mode / deathwalk). 

For some reason the script also teleports with glory to bank after just ONE fucking green dragon kill, proceeds to bank everything, then WALK back to an area that can be easily teleported to in under 15 seconds. It also hops worlds several times before banking and right before getting to the dragon area.

So even if the script is semi functional, it has to be babysitted frequently and isn't as nearly worth its price tag. I've barely averaged 300k an hour with 83 Ranged 42 defense while babysitting the script when it was functional. After the 1st trip I averaged well under 60k per hour because it just constantly teleports the player after 1 kill.

Recommendations: Allow for charged glory swapping / Run enabling when walking / burning amulet teleport to bandit camp for West greens (So much faster walk time).

2 reasons it could be hopping which I will probably just remove v7.84.

• A player matching my filter was present (skulled || inCombatRange || hasCertainGear) and so on.
  • At the bank and had last been 'attacked' or 'seen' a player matching the same filter above.

I will probably only let it hop when it dies. Since this is causing to many issues.

I recently pushed out v7.83 addressing other issues with potions and the like that was mentioned before.

I will add a bonus feature for burning amulet if you will like that. Simply starting the script with it while the west mode is active will trigger it.

I should already swap for charged glories, and I will fix run enabling even though it should already be available.

If you still are not satisfied simply post in refunds section for a refund.

Have a nice day,

-Chris

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

2 reasons it could be hopping which I will probably just remove v7.84.

• A player matching my filter was present (skulled || inCombatRange || hasCertainGear) and so on.
  • At the bank and had last been 'attacked' or 'seen' a player matching the same filter above.

I will probably only let it hop when it dies. Since this is causing to many issues.

I recently pushed out v7.83 addressing other issues with potions and the like that was mentioned before.

I will add a bonus feature for burning amulet if you will like that. Simply starting the script with it while the west mode is active will trigger it.

I should already swap for charged glories, and I will fix run enabling even though it should already be available.

If you still are not satisfied simply post in refunds section for a refund.

Have a nice day,

-Chris

I have since tried using the Lava maze green dragons method with no real issue other than my character teleporting with a glory multiple times after the trip has been finished and the glory teleport to edgeville has already been used. Other than that, the script seems fully functional (Run doesn't become enabled when walking for extended periods of time and a few action priorities could be improved) for lava maze green dragons at least. 

I will stick with the script and test it some more.

Edited by TheManWhoBots

1 minute ago, TheManWhoBots said:

I have since tried using the Lava maze green dragons method with no real issue other than my character teleporting with a glory multiple times after the trip has been finished and the glory teleport to edgeville has already been used. Other than that, the script seems fully functional (with a few logic priority re-works possible) for lava maze green dragons at least. 

I will stick with the script and test it some more.

Yes I am still working on that location at the moment. Had to fix some safespotting issues and expanded the area. should be better in the next update.

The only issue i'm having with this script after testing the taverly dungeon (Safespot does NOT work) blue dragons is that many times the script will get stuck traveling to the dusty key gate. The status says "none" and the player simply stands there. This may be caused by the camera moving and clicking in the wrong area or retaliatiing to a npc and entering combat.

There are also some issues with the camera rotating and subsequentially clicking in incorrect areas just before the dusty key gate and also upon starting the script in Falador. Otherwise the Taverly Dungeons mode is fully functional. Gaining 150-250k p/hr without 70 agility on several accounts/

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons