Excellent Dragons

Chris

On 2017-5-14 at 4:32 PM, Chris said:

Sí le enviaré el código. con el código de redimir en la tienda para el crédito de la tienda

Español:

Buenas noches amigo, una  última pregunta antes de comprar el producto.
1-    ¿Cuál es el nivel mínimo requerido para una cuenta melé en Green Dragón?
2-    ¿Cuál será el gear que más rentable?
3-    ¿Cuál es el mínimo que se necesita tener en el banco y cuales  ítems, para las horas que podría recomendarme en la pregunta siguiente?
4-    ¿Cuánto es el tiempo recomendado para tener conectado el script  por día para no ser baneado por lo menos en  1 mes?
Quiero saber todo esto y cualquier información que tenga adicionalmente que usted crea necesario. Para utilizar de la manera más efectiva y tener el mejor profit posible durante el primer mes que lo utilice.
Ya en este momento estoy subiendo diversas cuentas para tal fin.

Luego de que realice, la compra necesitaría su apoyo para configurar el osbot de la mejor manera y saber al para funciona el modo mirror.

No sé si me podrá enviar algún tipo de tutorial, power point, world o estadísticas que sirvan.

Inglish:

Good evening my friend, one last question before buying the product.
1- What is the minimum level required for a Scrum account in Green Dragon?
2- What will be the most profitable gear?
3- What is the minimum that you need to have in the bank and what items, for the hours you could recommend me in the next question?
4- How much is the recommended time to have the script connected per day so as not to be banned for at least 1 month?
I want to know all this and any information that you may have in addition. To use the most effective way and have the best profit possible during the first month you use it.
Already at this moment I am uploading various accounts for this purpose.

After that, the purchase would need your support to configure the osbot in the best way and to know the for the mirror mode works.

I do not know if you can send me some kind of tutorial, power point, world or statistics that they serve.

36 minutes ago, stan fuentes said:

Español:

Buenas noches amigo, una  última pregunta antes de comprar el producto.
1-    ¿Cuál es el nivel mínimo requerido para una cuenta melé en Green Dragón?
2-    ¿Cuál será el gear que más rentable?
3-    ¿Cuál es el mínimo que se necesita tener en el banco y cuales  ítems, para las horas que podría recomendarme en la pregunta siguiente?
4-    ¿Cuánto es el tiempo recomendado para tener conectado el script  por día para no ser baneado por lo menos en  1 mes?
Quiero saber todo esto y cualquier información que tenga adicionalmente que usted crea necesario. Para utilizar de la manera más efectiva y tener el mejor profit posible durante el primer mes que lo utilice.
Ya en este momento estoy subiendo diversas cuentas para tal fin.

Luego de que realice, la compra necesitaría su apoyo para configurar el osbot de la mejor manera y saber al para funciona el modo mirror.

No sé si me podrá enviar algún tipo de tutorial, power point, world o estadísticas que sirvan.

Inglish:

Good evening my friend, one last question before buying the product.
1- What is the minimum level required for a Scrum account in Green Dragon?
2- What will be the most profitable gear?
3- What is the minimum that you need to have in the bank and what items, for the hours you could recommend me in the next question?
4- How much is the recommended time to have the script connected per day so as not to be banned for at least 1 month?
I want to know all this and any information that you may have in addition. To use the most effective way and have the best profit possible during the first month you use it.
Already at this moment I am uploading various accounts for this purpose.

After that, the purchase would need your support to configure the osbot in the best way and to know the for the mirror mode works.

I do not know if you can send me some kind of tutorial, power point, world or statistics that they serve.

1- 60/60/60 (with dragon sword or dragon scimitar) in combat if using melee | 60range/ 40 def for ranging

2- any gear that gives you combat bonuses (+str bonus, etc.). | ideal setup would be 70/70/70 and using a whip

3- items depends on your gear + food usage. check how much your account needs per trip. have atleast 1k+food and few hundred potions for long runs.

4- really depends to be honest. I usually bot the max hours of 6.

Mirror mode quick setup

1. Open up the bot (osbot jar)
  2. Select mirror mode (you need VIP membership for this)
  3. Open up the original oldschool runescape (Client, browser, or anything). I use the original runescape client.
  4. Press add bot button on the the osbot client.
  5. It will search for the game to mirror.
  6. Done. Start any bot and begin

Make sure you do the clients one at a time.

9 minutes ago, Literature07 said:

Thanks, how long is the trial for?

Also, trying to use this for metal dragons but the loot items does not change on the looting list?

7 hours

All the main drops have been pre-selected to loot.

it will loot all stackables (runes, arrows, knifes, rune items, dragon items, rare drop table, etc.)

Alching rune items is supported if you have the available runes in the inventory (or if you are wielding fire or smoke battlestaff)

Banking is currently not supported for Metal dragons. You must start it in the main room.

4 hours ago, wonkateddy said:

one thing i did notice is that it is switching worlds every trip, not liking that looks trackable, other then that bot works fine little laggy on food eat but performs as expected!

Should only hop

1. if you recently died.
  2. it will try to hop if it detects a (player killer or someone that can kill you. (Skulled or interacting or  in combat level range)) and you are not in combat. I can remove that feature if it looks 'too detectable.' I am going to be taking a look at the script and making improvements to everything in a few days. im off of work for 3 days straight soon

Also i noticed that for when it drinks potions it only drinks them when its back at the base stat

EX: when your 99 strength and you drink a super strength potion and it buffs you to 118 or 119 whatever it is, it won't drink another super strength potion until your back down to 99/99 strength

Could you add a option so you select at what stats it repots at? or make it at like 8-11 of what the base stat is so at like 109-111/99 strength it would repot?

i disabled the feature cause i think using no pots and having the inven slots every trip is worth it more.

I think being able to withdraw super strength potion (1) and super attack potion (1) / Super combat potion (1) and it potting once at the start of every trip or even pottinng twice a trip and then dropping the empty vials would be preferred.

• Like 1

Just now, Suprize said:

Also i noticed that for when it drinks potions it only drinks them when its back at the base stat

EX: when your 99 strength and you drink a super strength potion and it buffs you to 118 or 119 whatever it is, it won't drink another super strength potion until your back down to 99/99 strength

Could you add a option so you select at what stats it repots at? or make it at like 8-11 of what the base stat is so at like 109-111/99 strength it would repot?

i disabled the feature cause i think using no pots and having the inven slots every trip is worth it more.

I think being able to withdraw super strength potion (1) and super attack potion (1) / Super combat potion (1) and it potting once at the start of every trip or even pottinng twice a trip and then dropping the empty vials would be preferred.

try making the 1 does infront of the other doses.

so the numbers being the doses*

1, 2, 3, 4

it will withdraw the 1 first and so on 

I'll change how it pots. wont have an update out until sunday afternoon. will be working until then

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris said:

try making the 1 does infront of the other doses.

so the numbers being the doses*

1, 2, 3, 4

it will withdraw the 1 first and so on 

I'll change how it pots. wont have an update out until sunday afternoon. will be working until then

Yeah i did i only had (1)'s but if it had potted the inven or 2 invens before it would just have a 1 does pot in your inventory while your doing the entire trip and then it'l tab with the 1 does still in there cause your not down to your base stat yet.

EDIT:  what i have gotten so far.. >_> 99 str def atk hp  doing Wests Green Dragons for 4hr and Blue dragons in taverly for the rest.

Suprize.png

Edited by Suprize
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris changed the title to [Premium {Money-Making}] ★ Excellent AIO Dragons ★ ▐ Multiple Modes ▐ Multiple Locations▐ Safespotting▐ Potion Support▐ Anti-Pk▐ Death-Handling▐ & More!
  • Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons