Excellent Dragons

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023/3/10 at AM12点38分, Chris said:

日期是我上次推送脚本更新的日期。据我所知,西绿龙只有一个问题,但我可以给你试用一下,这样你就可以在购买前尝试一下。2 分钟内检查您的客户

Can you give me a trial? I've been comparing osbot to Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. I prefer this can kill a variety of dragons, but I don't know about efficiency and prohibition?

On 2023/3/10 at AM12点38分, Chris said:

日期是我上次推送脚本更新的日期。据我所知,西绿龙只有一个问题,但我可以给你试用一下,这样你就可以在购买前尝试一下。2 分钟内检查您的客户

Can you give me a trial? i've been comparing osbot and TI. I prefer this can kill a variety of dragons, but I don't know about efficiency and prohibition?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, liuyaodong said:

What else do I need to buy if I want to run multiple accounts besides the script?

Vip is 9.99 monthly and unlimited instances. If you are comparing to tribot, and wanting to run a lot of accounts osbot will run way cheaper and most likely better.  You can run 2 accounts on osbot unlimited amount of time without vip. So just buy the script and 2 accounts are able to go. 

@Chris why is it so keen on shutting down if it feels its missing and item even when the item is in the bank, and If i want to kill green dragons I need to go to the blast mine or the other place? also it got killed one time by a pker and just shutdown so ran for 1 hour 13 mins last night.. So far not very impressed looks like it could use a lot of work, at this rate a simple aio free script could do GDK better then your script no offence but i paid for it so i thought it may be flawless after all these years.

Can you send me a working GDK.txt file that will use ferox enclave for graveyard drags? the games necklace thing is so sort of rediculous and what script shuts off when it thinks or honestly cant find an item, you should teleport to a grand exchange buy what you need. this scrpt is so old and not much is done to improve it, as it seems from the original pictures and reviews. 

Got stuck so many times, paused after teleports till logout then osbot login would activate and login and then the regular tasks would resume it did this on two of my accounts I ran for 2 hours last night, and both are perma-banned. Nothing but bad experiences with this script. It's completely busted and if you manage to make it work you'll end up with a ban likely after a few hours from all the suspicious behavior it produces. 

• 2 weeks later...