Excellent Dragons

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, vasile99 said:

my script wont run when trying to safespot blue dragons

Everytime i try to start it it opens the bank and stops the script

If you don't have agility for the tunnel then you need the key to walk through the gate. If you have that, then check the logger to see why its stopping the script. You may be missing something

This bot doesn't use the level 80 agility shortcut in Taverly Dungeon. It uses the pipe to get to blue drags and runs around. Not a big issue, just thought it was a little odd haha. Also, when I tried using the task-only area for black drags it kept coming up with the messages ROUTE DEBUG: INSIDE TAVERLY DUNGEON and ROUTE DEBUG: SHORTCUT ROUTE. It won't even attack dragons which is a shame cause there's a ranged safe spot.

3 hours ago, febot said:

This bot doesn't use the level 80 agility shortcut in Taverly Dungeon. It uses the pipe to get to blue drags and runs around. Not a big issue, just thought it was a little odd haha. Also, when I tried using the task-only area for black drags it kept coming up with the messages ROUTE DEBUG: INSIDE TAVERLY DUNGEON and ROUTE DEBUG: SHORTCUT ROUTE. It won't even attack dragons which is a shame cause there's a ranged safe spot.

Did they change the agility level for the "Strange floor"? I have it marked for >= 81 agility to use that shortcut near black dragons. The task-only area is probably something new and was not there when I made the mode. It uses the regular dragon area with the ladder to go up to make orbs.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently running the greens west script and for some odd reason when the inventory is full the character wont start running to the bank it keeps killing dragons and just leaving the bones on the ground or when it runs out of food and the drags aren't aggro anymore it just stands there. 

When it does this I pause the script and click one time in the correct direction toward edgeville and then hit play and he starts walking to the bank as normal and does everything its supposed to do. Any idea why this might be happening? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2024 at 1:03 PM, Super Mikey said:

purchased script, longtime member , wont seem to loot dragon bones heros guild blue dragons,also isnt tracking dragon kills maybe why it isnt looting any ideas tryed few different setups tia

Whats your setup? Anything in the client logger? Stealth or Mirror?