Equipment layout: red d hide rune bow . mith bolts. dragon sheld

GUI settings: 

What is the error that is occuring? does not atack any of the 2 dragons

How can I replicate this error? never attacks them anytime

Logger output (If applicable please copy the whole logger):

Additional information:

@Chris Thanks for making the looting a lot faster! :D

Suggestions for  other improvement(s):

Could you make the detection range customizable when using safespotting mode?

Could you somehow work the camera settings so that it stops pushing the down-arrow key randomly? The NPCs get out of field of vision here and there when the script randomly decides to view from the ground angle. By have the camera favor the field of vision from the sky (replicated by holding down the up-arrow key), more NPCs can be targetable and there's less of random/awkward delays before picking the next target. Specifically, at the spot I bot at, there would be times due to the camera angle where the bot just waits idly until the dragon walks into its field of vision even though the dragon isn't relatively that far from the safespot and target-able if I give it a little manual assistance by pushing the up-arrow key. 

Needs fixing:

Doesn't loot rune arrows when using magic shortbow+rune arrows

Doesn't detect that there's no ammo left when using rune arrows so spam clicks dragon. Glad i didn't run it overnight!

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT
bug edit 2; another one

10 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Chris Thanks for making the looting a lot faster! :D

Suggestions for  other improvement(s):

Could you somehow work the camera settings so that it stops pushing the down-arrow key randomly? The NPCs get out of field of vision here and there when the script randomly decides to view from the ground angle. By have the camera favor the field of vision from the sky (replicated by holding down the up-arrow key), more NPCs can be targetable and there's less of random/awkward delays before picking the next target. Specifically, at the spot I bot at, there would be times due to the camera angle where the bot just waits idly until the dragon walks into its field of vision even though the dragon isn't relatively that far from the safespot and target-able if I give it a little manual assistance by pushing the up-arrow key. 

Needs fixing:

Doesn't detect that there's no ammo left when using rune arrows so spam clicks dragon. Glad i didn't run it overnight!

I'll look at it after august 2nd. Currently away from my main PC

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gazlo said:

Planning to add support for red dragons in myths guild? Would be really nice.

would need a test account

On 7/31/2018 at 4:37 AM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

What do you mean?

What location / spot.

Needs fixing:

I'll look into the detection. but it should loot the rune arrows if u have the option 'loot ammo' enabled.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

What do you mean?

The dragons are out of range of the safe spot sometimes, increase radius so that it can hit the drag and bring him closer to the safe spot.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

What location / spot.

east after tping to lava maze

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I'll look into the detection. but it should loot the rune arrows if u have the option 'loot ammo' enabled.

had it enabled but will try again when i get accounts

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons