Excellent Dragons

Chris

Best programmer the looting option from blue dragons doesnt work would be so kind to check this out for me? kind regarts Snakefyah

Please fill out a bug report form and I will take a look when I get back from vacation. You can try adjusting your loot distance located in the looting tab of the GUI before you press start script.

For melee i use a distance of 11-13

or safespotting i do 7-10

Script trials are now automatic when I am online. Simply like this thread and wait a few minutes and it should auto auth you

• Like 1

@Chris can i ask why there is such low money made in your script paint of all users? i mean, run for 48 days and oly 235m made...was just curious maybe because not much ppl use it or its broken? I need gdk killer to suicide by few accounts, so deciding to buy or not to buy!

because I have been putting off my paint update for a while. Right now it calculates bones + hides + unsouled heads + d legs + Visage + d skirt + Crystal key values. At the moment. I need to write up improvements to add onto the value of other valuables. 

The information is spread out through 36 users at the moment. 

I plan on adding the paint update when I get back from vacation and have access to my main computer. A long with adding brutal black dragons.

Greendragon (Graveyard) I think u should add it would move to middle of the dragons when it wont find any other dragons... because sometime when it moves away from center of the dragons it will only att 1 that spawns there...

I'll look in to this. And the glory issue still persists?