Sexy Signature #1

DarkzSide

Looks a bit low quality, and all it is, is fractal spam over a render and text.

You should stop making text signatures \: I'd like to see your skill in the type of tags that I make. and I'd like to do a collaboration sometime with you also!

You've done a lot better man. 

I use to make that type of signatures but only reason why i moved onto these text ones is because more people buy these.

But i'll be refreshing my skills on normal signatures and probably post one this week.

You should stop making text signatures \: I'd like to see your skill in the type of tags that I make. and I'd like to do a collaboration sometime with you also!

I use to make that type of signatures but only reason why i moved onto these text ones is because more people buy these.

But i'll be refreshing my skills on normal signatures and probably post one this week.

I'll PM you my Skype so we can do a colab sometime soon then!

I'll PM you my Skype so we can do a colab sometime soon then!

Sounds good.

Looks Good man, and I could tell off the bat that everyone here likes those type of signatures lol, so don't I don't blame you

CC: Clear up focal and text, seems like everything is covering the main objects in the signature, tho I realize its a bit difficult to adjust stuff and still keep the transparancy looking natural and not out of place.

Good work !

Edited by Jkbapeh