Dispute on Devry123

Solution

anyway am done for today I always get off at 8pm 

I will be logging back around 2-3pm tomorrow.

and me agree to refund u the full service? sorry bro but that is gone now. I was just refunding u because I feel sorry for you. and I don't have to refund u sht when u even broke my TOS. so if u agree to something and u break the agreement. then I will break that agreement of refunding u sht. 

No need to feel sorry for me when you're the guy that got the account banned in the first place. I never broke your t.o.s. 

Aside from your giving me written permission to login to the account from time to time you never mentioned anything about it the ferw times I didn't ask you.

d553725c7b.png

Written permission here

32852832b7.png

Didn't sound you gave half a fuck that I logged in previously, besides you indirectly gave me permission to login again the future here by stating that the next time I did I'd just have to leave it at the bank. Didn't seem like you were upset with me logging into it then either.

first. if I would of have botted ur account I would of have just run it while I was doing others orders. instead I was doing wc/fishing while I was questing. after I finish all others quests I started doing the skills that I couldn't afk...  btw what is IIRC? and for the agility part where u left the account do u even know people can make up for x item lost? that could of have be u. maybe in rs there are some sort of way to proof I could of have die or something and then you could name x amount of items lost etc not just those 2 stam pots.  btw did I gave u permission for u to log on the acc? NO, so no refund should be giving to u for the reminding fishing lvl left. 

the recycle been like that for near 2 months. I have nothing to delete =.= other than osbot every time it get updated. plus I haven't update my osbot either otherwise the old version would be there too. I ain't giving up because there must be a way to proof I dint fucking bot his account.

IIRC = if I recall correctly. And you're right, I could've been a dick and dispute your for it. I wouldn't have because I trusted you, I still did right up until this point. I trusted you that you'd do whatever the decision of the other staff team mebers would do, I trusted that you'd own up for something only you could've done. I trusted you to work with me/the staff team to resolve this peacefully. Reading this -you refusing to refund something that can only be your fault- it seems more likely that you're just the next scamquitter.

It's a shame you had to betray somebody like this.

Damn shame that you decided to ignore what was decided by staff and refuse a refund. I honestly thought you'd suck it up and take responsibility for your actions, but I guess you can't trust anybody these days.

all I've been doing this entire dispute was be polite to you, trying to work with you by being honest about the blackmarks etc. so we could determine a fair price for a refund. I didn't expect you to throw a tantrum and refuse any refund.

• Like 3

No need to feel sorry for me when you're the guy that got the account banned in the first place. I never broke your t.o.s. 

Aside from your giving me written permission to login to the account from time to time you never mentioned anything about it the ferw times I didn't ask you.

d553725c7b.png

Written permission here

32852832b7.png

Didn't sound you gave half a fuck that I logged in previously, besides you indirectly gave me permission to login again the future here by stating that the next time I did I'd just have to leave it at the bank. Didn't seem like you were upset with me logging into it then either.

IIRC = if I recall correctly. And you're right, I could've been a dick and dispute your for it. I wouldn't have because I trusted you, I still did right up until this point. I trusted you that you'd do whatever the decision of the other staff team mebers would do, I trusted that you'd own up for something only you could've done. I trusted you to work with me/the staff team to resolve this peacefully. Reading this -you refusing to refund something that can only be your fault- it seems more likely that you're just the next scamquitter.

It's a shame you had to betray somebody like this.

Damn shame that you decided to ignore what was decided by staff and refuse a refund. I honestly thought you'd suck it up and take responsibility for your actions, but I guess you can't trust anybody these days.

1. since u was logging on the account then I was like "yeah sure just leave the account in the bank" because I knew u was logging in on the account. after I was left in the wilderness. 

2. the only reason I don't want to refund is because I dint fucking bot ur account at all. with idk what else to put to proof I dint bot it...

3. me scam quit lol? for that reason I could of have just scam since long time ago. not go ordering private script for me to farm gold. see how stupid you are in that part? did u even notice am starting a gold farming? this is because am going back to college again and I wont be doing services anymore. instead just for that reason I bought Life sponsor 4-5 months ago for me to run multi bots. I even bought a proxy few weeks ago from proxyfish with am going to test with a chin script after I get it. now is that a scamquit? 

1. since u was logging on the account then I was like "yeah sure just leave the account in the bank" because I knew u was logging in on the account. after I was left in the wilderness. 

2. the only reason I don't want to refund is because I dint fucking bot ur account at all. with idk what else to put to proof I dint bot it...

3. me scam quit lol? for that reason I could of have just scam since long time ago. not go ordering private script for me to farm gold. see how stupid you are in that part? did u even notice am starting a gold farming? this is because am going back to college again and I wont be doing services anymore. instead just for that reason I bought Life sponsor 4-5 months ago for me to run multi bots. I even bought a proxy few weeks ago from proxyfish with am going to test with a chin script after I get it. now is that a scamquit? 

You can't use the excuse of breaking the TOS by logging in since you clearly gave him permission multiple times and continued the service.

Secondly, you promised him a refund before and now that there's a dispute you suddenly refuse to refund, I don't see why you shouldn't have to keep your word?

And the thing with the evidence is the fact that @Solution managed to appeal successfully already proves that it wasn't him botting so then there's only one option left as far as I can see? Whereas the evidence I got from you so far are some speculations and a screenshot of your recycle bin. Then again I could teamview you but I don't know how I'm supposed to check if you didn't delete anything and afterwards deleted it from your recycle bin. So all we have is your word which is basically worth 0 shits.

So once again, after taking into account all of the arguments above I have to conclude that you will have to refund him the remainder of the serivce plus the amount the quashed ban devalues the account.

• Like 3

Again, apologies if im not meant to post here. However, quashed bans dont have that much of an effect on an account as far as i know. ~ 10m would be more than an adequate refund on that part imho. 

Considering the words 'more than adequate' I'll happily settle for half that.

You can't use the excuse of breaking the TOS by logging in since you clearly gave him permission multiple times and continued the service.

Secondly, you promised him a refund before and now that there's a dispute you suddenly refuse to refund, I don't see why you shouldn't have to keep your word?

And the thing with the evidence is the fact that @Solution managed to appeal successfully already proves that it wasn't him botting so then there's only one option left as far as I can see? Whereas the evidence I got from you so far are some speculations and a screenshot of your recycle bin. Then again I could teamview you but I don't know how I'm supposed to check if you didn't delete anything and afterwards deleted it from your recycle bin. So all we have is your word which is basically worth 0 shits.

So once again, after taking into account all of the arguments above I have to conclude that you will have to refund him the remainder of the serivce plus the amount the quashed ban devalues the account.

The remainder of the service being the before agreed upon 18m, or a different value?

the only reason am refusing to pay him the 18m is because the skills I did like smithing wasn't easy at all took me 5 whole days to get to 75. he got his account un banned so his getting free skills? the only reason I promise him was because his account was banned. now that is unbanned those skills are done....

anyway even though I was using osbudy the whole time so those proof worth sht? how else can I proof I dint bot his account... there must be a way to proof I dint bot his acc... if u know a way or even if Maldesto know a way to proof I dint bot his acc don't tell me and just search my PC please? I don't mind refunding the part of the fish lvl I dint fish since I dint finish it.

anyway I don't mind refunding the 26m even though it suppose to be 23m because half of 10m is 5m and if u add 18m+5m=23m simple mad o.o u prob made a mis calculation :) 

but for real there must be a way to proof I dint bot his acc :'(. 

I went to ask a group of peoples I wont be showing names though. 

and this is what they tell me?

http://prntscr.com/c40hqz

http://prntscr.com/c40gg5 

like for real there must be a way to proof I dint bot his account... 

oh one more thing I think during that time I also was doing a order for @Maldesto too and it was 100% afk... so while I was doing that I was doing the smithing... 

also I would like ya to show the proof I provide that are from osbuddy so everyone from this community see it. I think the only reason ya hiding the pict is because in the folder the rsn of solution show in there. if ya want I can re take the pict again and close out his rsn from the top of the folder. 

edit: http://prntscr.com/c42fk9 I close out my pc name and the rsn of solution.

Edited by Devry123

the only reason am refusing to pay him the 18m is because the skills I did like smithing wasn't easy at all took me 5 whole days to get to 75. he got his account un banned so his getting free skills? the only reason I promise him was because his account was banned. now that is unbanned those skills are done....

anyway even though I was using osbudy the whole time so those proof worth sht? how else can I proof I dint bot his account... there must be a way to proof I dint bot his acc... if u know a way or even if Maldesto know a way to proof I dint bot his acc don't tell me and just search my PC please? I don't mind refunding the part of the fish lvl I dint fish since I dint finish it.

anyway I don't mind refunding the 26m even though it suppose to be 23m because half of 10m is 5m and if u add 18m+5m=23m simple mad o.o u prob made a mis calculation smile.png

but for real there must be a way to proof I dint bot his acc :'(. 

23m is cool with me. There is no proof you didn't bot, because the acc getting unbanned proves that you did.

I went to ask a group of peoples I wont be showing names though. 

and this is what they tell me?

http://prntscr.com/c40hqz

http://prntscr.com/c40gg5 

like for real there must be a way to proof I dint bot his account... 

oh one more thing I think during that time I also was doing a order for @Maldesto too and it was 100% afk... so while I was doing that I was doing the smithing... 

The big deal is that you botted a service that was requested to be hand done.

• Like 2

@Solution I just remember we also made a deal.

http://prntscr.com/c415ur so those 18m stay with me now @Solution @Dex?

Here's the full screenshot/convo of the part you've just posted for some more background:

ee6340927a.png

I don't see how I 'agreed' to anything, I said that I thought you were correct in saying it took you two weeks. 

I think you may see this as "Hell no, you can't keep my account, but sure, here's 18m!" but your perception is wrong. 

Ready when you are in terms of a refund.

• Like 1

Here's the full screenshot/convo of the part you've just posted for some more background:

ee6340927a.png

I don't see how I 'agreed' to anything, I said that I thought you were correct in saying it took you two weeks. 

I think you may see this as "Hell no, you can't keep my account, but sure, here's 18m!" but your perception is wrong. 

Ready when you are in terms of a refund.

You have 48 hours to pay him, and yes the ban is quashed, but you clearly botted it. We are done with the botting services and people getting away with it.

so is true like everyone say I was really going to lose the disputed from the start. the only reason am going to refund that piece of sht is because I need the life sponsor for my gold farming. one last thing http://prntscr.com/c429k0 lets see if that really going to happen like everyone told me. 

just remember @Solution if u botted ur account before u gave me the order or during the service u have a curse and u know what will happen if u really lie. and this will follow anyone from ur decents too even though they have nothing to do with this.

this prob wont show up as ya prob going to keep it hide it. but I know solution going to read that.