5 questions about botting methods :)

Admiralandy12

Hi there, just started botting with a friend last week and we have come to learn OSbot is the easiest and most reliable bot client out of all the ones weve tried. I have a few questions about my methods if you guys dont mind helping me out :)

Going to start goldfarming, currently we run 8 or so virtual machines with a few different free vpns that mix up IP adresses on each login, to avoid having to get socks5 proxies as from what i can see you normally have to pay for decent ones and correct me if im wrong, but they can get IP banned anyways. Let me know if this seems like a decent tactic, or if there is an easier way.

1: Is it even feasible to keep a bot from being banned for long periods of time if i go about it carefully? ive done a quest on each and got them above 10 combat, and make sure to go in and talk to a random person every few hours and i play normally for like 20mins once a day. I also dont bot for more than 7 hrs at a time, so far no bans and im only spending like 30 mins of my time a day paying attention to each one. The plan is to get them to earn a bond, then do higher profit methods in members such as fletching or herblore.

2: can i use my same osbot account on seperate IPs without a proxy? since im using VMs with different IPS, which are essentially seperate computers within my computer, i was wondering if i can use my unlimited bots per account with vip on what are essentially different computers at the same time.

3: if i trade all my days earnings for each bot to a mule daily, will this possibly get my other bots banned if one of them gets found? i was thinking i would trade some random people for things on my mule, but idk if that will help. I know not to ever bot on my mule, and i never plan on trading any of the money to my main, as this is just for profit.

4: are private scripts worth it, and how much do they run for a simple one? ive been using free fletching and herblore bots for now, and no bans in a couple of days, but idk if a private script would really be worth it.

5: The big obvious question, what is the best botting method in your opinion? suiciding and trading to a mule frequently, or finding something more profitable to keep accounts from being banned, and if so, what is your favorite method?

Its long, but thats all  i need to know. I will appreciate any and all feedback :)

Free vpns/proxies are a bad idea there are thousands of botters across multiple botting sites and surely many of them have used those ip

1: Idk if any of those really makes any difference i couldnt say but keep doing those and see wat the results are, sounds like you are botting f2p if thats the case i wouldnt bother trying to save the accounts just suicide them

2: Yes u can use ur osbot account over separate ips. But why are you using a VM to bot on?

3: I dont understand what u are asking, are you asking if one of the bots get banned will it affect the mule?

4: If you find a good method that makes good money then yes its worth it to invest in a private script. If the free script you are using shows good performances/low banrate u could keep using them wink.png

5: You shouldnt expect anyone to tell you their method this you will have to find out on your own just trial and error

Free vpns/proxies are a bad idea there are thousands of botters across multiple botting sites and surely many of them have used those ip

1: Idk if any of those really makes any difference i couldnt say but keep doing those and see wat the results are, sounds like you are botting f2p if thats the case i wouldnt bother trying to save the accounts just suicide them

2: Yes u can use ur osbot account over separate ips. But why are you using a VM to bot on?

3: I dont understand what u are asking, are you asking if one of the bots get banned will it affect the mule?

4: If you find a good method that makes good money then yes its worth it to invest in a private script. If the free script you are using shows good performances/low banrate u could keep using them wink.png

5: You shouldnt expect anyone to tell you their method this you will have to find out on your own just trial and error

thanks for the response! yeah i dont expect anyone to give up methods, wasnt sure if people openly did that here but thats just if they feel nice, dont expect it at all. 

but i use a vm because of the lack of proxies, and the need for a seperate IP, i might give in and just get proxies, but can those proxies simply be IP banned too or are the IPs static? they dont use much more resources than the clients themselves since i have 12 threads i can dish out.

and about the mule question, i really meant can they track and identify my other bots based off of who my mule has been trading, since ill be trading to him off each bot daily

thanks for your patience as im a bit new :)

1. Possible to keep bots from getting banned. I have no problems having them to last for weeks or months. Highly suggested to use good private scripts. 

2. Proxy prevents chain bans afaik, I'm sure VM's under a single network shares the same external IP, you might want to look more into it.

3. I do trade on daily basis, only happens to get banned for RWT 300m and above, perhaps keep it low?

4. The question will not be how cheap a private script will cost, but rather how good you are willing to pay for a premium private script. Good scripts don't come cheap, prepare to invest.

5. We keep methods to ourselves, but nonetheless skills like resource gathering are a good source of income. It's best to explore into some good methods before requesting for a script.

In general, start small, do trial and error as mentioned above. You will make it big someday. Goodluck :)

thanks for the response! yeah i dont expect anyone to give up methods, wasnt sure if people openly did that here but thats just if they feel nice, dont expect it at all. 

but i use a vm because of the lack of proxies, and the need for a seperate IP, i might give in and just get proxies, but can those proxies simply be IP banned too or are the IPs static? they dont use much more resources than the clients themselves since i have 12 threads i can dish out.

and about the mule question, i really meant can they track and identify my other bots based off of who my mule has been trading, since ill be trading to him off each bot daily

thanks for your patience as im a bit new smile.png

VM uses ur main ip tho? It doesnt use a unique ip

I have been muling on my main and trade tons of bots which have been banned but my main is still here. I wouldnt risk an account u dont wanna lose but i dont think you will have to worry about mules too much

1. Possible to keep bots from getting banned. I have no problems having them to last for weeks or months. Highly suggested to use good private scripts. 

2. Proxy prevents chain bans afaik, I'm sure VM's under a single network shares the same external IP, you might want to look more into it.

3. I do trade on daily basis, only happens to get banned for RWT 300m and above, perhaps keep it low?

4. The question will not be how cheap a private script will cost, but rather how good you are willing to pay for a premium private script. Good scripts don't come cheap, prepare to invest.

5. We keep methods to ourselves, but nonetheless skills like resource gathering are a good source of income. It's best to explore into some good methods before requesting for a script.

In general, start small, do trial and error as mentioned above. You will make it big someday. Goodluck smile.png

thank you! this is good feedback :) I'm not sure about the vms sharing an external IP, ill look into that. I know when i check my IP on the vm it does say its different, like if you were to google your ip. 

thanks!

VM uses ur main ip tho? It doesnt use a unique ip

I have been muling on my main and trade tons of bots which have been banned but my main is still here. I wouldnt risk an account u dont wanna lose but i dont think you will have to worry about mules too much

maybe i wasnt being clear with that, but i use a VPN attached to a different server on each VM, since its free i felt it was the better option to start off. Wouldnt that solve the ip issue until i get a proxy? 

maybe it would be best to ask if people find it more profitable to use p2p bots or f2p bots, rather than methods. as that is really what im wondering, i of course completely understand if that is something people would like to keep to themselves :)

Hi there, just started botting with a friend last week and we have come to learn OSbot is the easiest and most reliable bot client out of all the ones weve tried. I have a few questions about my methods if you guys dont mind helping me out smile.png

Going to start goldfarming, currently we run 8 or so virtual machines with a few different free vpns that mix up IP adresses on each login, to avoid having to get socks5 proxies as from what i can see you normally have to pay for decent ones and correct me if im wrong, but they can get IP banned anyways. Let me know if this seems like a decent tactic, or if there is an easier way.

1: Is it even feasible to keep a bot from being banned for long periods of time if i go about it carefully? ive done a quest on each and got them above 10 combat, and make sure to go in and talk to a random person every few hours and i play normally for like 20mins once a day. I also dont bot for more than 7 hrs at a time, so far no bans and im only spending like 30 mins of my time a day paying attention to each one. The plan is to get them to earn a bond, then do higher profit methods in members such as fletching or herblore.

2: can i use my same osbot account on seperate IPs without a proxy? since im using VMs with different IPS, which are essentially seperate computers within my computer, i was wondering if i can use my unlimited bots per account with vip on what are essentially different computers at the same time.

3: if i trade all my days earnings for each bot to a mule daily, will this possibly get my other bots banned if one of them gets found? i was thinking i would trade some random people for things on my mule, but idk if that will help. I know not to ever bot on my mule, and i never plan on trading any of the money to my main, as this is just for profit.

4: are private scripts worth it, and how much do they run for a simple one? ive been using free fletching and herblore bots for now, and no bans in a couple of days, but idk if a private script would really be worth it.

5: The big obvious question, what is the best botting method in your opinion? suiciding and trading to a mule frequently, or finding something more profitable to keep accounts from being banned, and if so, what is your favorite method?

Its long, but thats all  i need to know. I will appreciate any and all feedback smile.png

1) Yes you can. I've had bots run for over 30 days 12-15hours/day without bans. Do not make the accounts look like the typical bot (Bald head green clothes). You will be reported much easier like that. Depending on what you are botting, you can make it world hop if other players appear on your mini map so you cant be reported.

2) Yes you can.

3) Just use 1 or 2 mules to transfer gold. Its hard for Jagex to ban mules. I've muled bils and have not had my mule banned (hopefully I dont jinx it).

4) Yes private scripts are worth it. Prices vary due to how to complex the script is. Each scripter has their own price. In my gold farm, I bot 12-15hours a day and then transfer at the end of the day. I only bot during non Jagex hours. 

5) No one will tell you a good farming method. It took me a while to find my own. Personal tip is to walk around RS and just try random things. There are a lot of weird methods in RS, trust me. You can easily find 300k+ hour methods just by walking around random cities and looking in stores, monsters, random items, etc. 

tldr; Find a method that is not known. Find a good private script, make lots of accounts and profit. 

Edited by lg_juggles

1) Yes you can. I've had bots run for over 30 days 12-15hours/day without bans. Do not make the accounts look like the typical bot (Bald head green clothes). You will be reported much easier like that. Depending on what you are botting, you can make it world hop if other players appear on your mini map so you cant be reported.

2) Yes you can.

3) Just use 1 or 2 mules to transfer gold. Its hard for Jagex to ban mules. I've muled bils and have not had my mule banned (hopefully I dont jinx it).

4) Yes private scripts are worth it. Prices vary due to how to complex the script is. Each scripter has their own price. In my gold farm, I bot 12-15hours a day and then transfer at the end of the day. I only bot during non Jagex hours. 

5) No one will tell you a good farming method. It took me a while to find my own. Personal tip is to walk around RS and just try random things. There are a lot of weird methods in RS, trust me. You can easily find 300k+ hour methods just by walking around random cities and looking in stores, monsters, random items, etc. 

tldr; Find a method that is not known. Find a good private script, make lots of accounts and profit. 

this is very helpful, thanks a bunch! I found someone willing to write me a script for a fair price so now im just trying out methods till I find something worthwhile :) the hardest part is deciding wether or not to go f2p or p2p mainly

this is very helpful, thanks a bunch! I found someone willing to write me a script for a fair price so now im just trying out methods till I find something worthwhile smile.png the hardest part is deciding wether or not to go f2p or p2p mainly

P2p is definitely the more profitable way, but it's high risk high reward. Most p2p methods take some time to make accounts for and paying bond price but they should make the money back within a day

P2p is definitely the more profitable way, but it's high risk high reward. Most p2p methods take some time to make accounts for and paying bond price but they should make the money back within a day

thats what i was thinking i would do :) ive figured out the way ima earn my bots bonds, now deciding on the p2p method tho ive found one thats about 350k/hr so im nearly ready to go! :D