Perfect Pest Control

Czar

@xhannyah I am currently coding the custom break system, do you prefer doing break after X games like my wintertodt has, or do you want it in pure minutes? The break length will always be in minutes, and the "when to break" trigger will be after 3 games for example, instead of traditional after 50 minutes of botting. 

14 hours ago, Czar said:

@xhannyah I am currently coding the custom break system, do you prefer doing break after X games like my wintertodt has, or do you want it in pure minutes? The break length will always be in minutes, and the "when to break" trigger will be after 3 games for example, instead of traditional after 50 minutes of botting. 

I don't have any personal preference on this ^^. Any would be fine. :)

Edited by xhannyah
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NZBots69 said:

Any trials Czar?

Keen to roll this out on a couple of accounts, but haven't been around for a while so idk what b/hammer rates are like.

Yes gl mate enjoy :) Lemme know if you need any advice on bans I'm always happy to help.

Try to take breaks, roughly every 2-3 matches for best results.

Just posted a patch, the script will now take the boat selected in GUI. For some reason it kept taking the small (40) boat all the time. It is my fault sorry, I may have accidentally left that code in while coding yesterday's new CLI update. It should now be back to normal where it goes to the boat you selected (either 40, 70, 100).

Patch v65.0 will auto-update within a couple hours, enjoy! :D

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 3:00 AM, DumpDump78390 said:

Trial please! <3

Heard amazing things, would love to try it out.

Done gl sir :D

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

The "Fight portals" option seems to hang around by the Squire and not actually fight portals. It also seems to prioritize fighting Splatters instead of other monsters, which is backwards.

Hmmm I worry the client isn't detecting portals, using mirror mode btw? Also for splatters, do you have this setting enabled? [Safe mode: attack npcs more often]. In any case I'll work on a new patch ASAP to tweak those.

30 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done gl sir :D

Hmmm I worry the client isn't detecting portals, using mirror mode btw? Also for splatters, do you have this setting enabled? [Safe mode: attack npcs more often]. In any case I'll work on a new patch ASAP to tweak those.

I am using mirror mode. If this plugin is not compatible with mirror mode, then that should have been disclosed somewhere.

Splatters should not be targeted as they do an area of effect damage around them, and should be ignored instead. I did not have that setting on, no.

Edited by Danielle