Perfect Pest Control

Czar

17 hours ago, rexides said:

Do you know approximatly how long it'll take before it's updated? Looking forward to using it :)

Update went live glglgl :D Lemme know how it goes I'm curious :) 

EDIT:

I'll also be doing some pest control on my acc soon ^^ :D will share results to 1k pc

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Update went live glglgl :D Lemme know how it goes I'm curious :) 

EDIT:

I'll also be doing some pest control on my acc soon ^^ :D will share results to 1k pc

Tried starting it now and it walks to the correct boat! Awesome! Although I chose "Fight Portals" and after it killed one portal it kept attacking a mob and then run back to where it killed the first portal. Even though nothing was there to kill/do. Might be something to look into :) Other than that, well done mate

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rexides said:

Tried starting it now and it walks to the correct boat! Awesome! Although I chose "Fight Portals" and after it killed one portal it kept attacking a mob and then run back to where it killed the first portal. Even though nothing was there to kill/do. Might be something to look into :) Other than that, well done mate

Great to hear :D I will take a look at this one, btw doing mage/range or melee? And using randomise portals or off? Sorry for all the questions. Will investigate now 😉 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Great to hear :D I will take a look at this one, btw doing mage/range or melee? And using randomise portals or off? Sorry for all the questions. Will investigate now 😉 

Only tried melee so far. Once "Fight portals" is selected, I have enabled Safe mode and prioritize spinners. That's it ^^

Ran the script with the "Fight monsters" option for 2h now and it works without any problems :) 

• Like 1