Perfect Pest Control

Czar

@CzarFirst of all thank you for the script, it got me full void.

Although whilst runing on Mirror mode, I noticed that when put on 'attack monsters' or 'attack portals' it really causes the bot to run around alot, often times getting stuck at a gate and then spam clicking monsters whilst already fighting one.

Occasionally, it would run all the way across the map to fight one monster and then spam click another but not actually attack it because it keeps spam clicking different monsters- this caused it multiple times to not recieve any points. This type of erratic movement really makes it a little bit obvious its a bot. 

When kept to 'protect knight' and 'stay central' it worked well and the bot was more consistent and played much more human like.

Maybe this could be an issue with my reaction time? Its kept and reccomended settings with allow script to overdrive the client. 

• Like 1

I may have found a couple solutions for xp/overlay, I'll keep trying until it shows accurate xp/hr <3

I've found the best reaction time is set to 100ms so definitely keep that in mind, it's set automatically though so dw about it ^^ :D I will keep an eye on it, one more question you doing mage/range/melee? Because it makes a difference in the system :doge: