Perfect Pest Control

Czar

last moved is at 25s ago and then it moves out of the boat. Then it takes another 30s to go to the void person in the middle and maybe attacks a monster. Now its just walking around in a diagonal line, now its attacking a monster; all very slowly and bot-like. Its opening the gate. And now it goes back to the void person again. A monster appeared, auto-retaliate is your best friend here. Monster dead. Attacks another one. Oh no, no zeal gained this game. Walk to high level boat instead of medium. Walks back to medium and enters boat. Once in the boat, clicks 2 times somewhere near the gangplank and I get the message "I can't reacht that!". Another game, lets see how this goes... Last moved 50s ago. Now its moving to the void guy again... no zeals gained this second game. BTW I entered that it should attacks portals, not monsters. I'm on mirror mode... It's also laggy compared to the premium NMZ script (swinging between 15-50 fps in a couple seconds)... I'm not sattisfied. 

On 9/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, Jesus Christ said:

last moved is at 25s ago and then it moves out of the boat. Then it takes another 30s to go to the void person in the middle and maybe attacks a monster. Now its just walking around in a diagonal line, now its attacking a monster; all very slowly and bot-like. Its opening the gate. And now it goes back to the void person again. A monster appeared, auto-retaliate is your best friend here. Monster dead. Attacks another one. Oh no, no zeal gained this game. Walk to high level boat instead of medium. Walks back to medium and enters boat. Once in the boat, clicks 2 times somewhere near the gangplank and I get the message "I can't reacht that!". Another game, lets see how this goes... Last moved 50s ago. Now its moving to the void guy again... no zeals gained this second game. BTW I entered that it should attacks portals, not monsters. I'm on mirror mode... It's also laggy compared to the premium NMZ script (swinging between 15-50 fps in a couple seconds)... I'm not sattisfied. 

This could be related to the fps, does it work better in Stealth injection or do you prefer not to test it there. If fps increases does the script work better? I usually run OSBot with at least 1.5GB of memory allocated to the client and experience no lag anymore, with better results from the bot too, no delays or hiccups. I will see what I can do in terms of optimizations, perhaps hiding the HUD will increase performance too (F2 key), other than that I will make some modifications to the code in the meantime.

Edited by Czar

30 minutes ago, Czar said:

This could be related to the fps, does it work better in Stealth injection or do you prefer not to test it there. If fps increases does the script work better? I usually run OSBot with at least 1.5GB of memory allocated to the client and experience no lag anymore, with better results from the bot too, no delays or hiccups. I will see what I can do in terms of optimizations, perhaps hiding the HUD will increase performance too (F2 key), other than that I will make some modifications to the code in the meantime.

I don't test it there. If FPS inceases it is always good, I don't see how it would make a script run worse. I have 497gb (c drive) and 1,63gb left (recovery). You could try using it with 50ms instead of 1000ms, I'm not sure whether I tested this or not. I can't test it nor want to right now...

Edited by Jesus Christ

Will offer an ultra low resource option in the upcoming versions, featuring stripped-down functionality and high priority for the main functions of the script and low resource usage. But it will not be compatible with other options, also make sure not to enable OSBot's 'low resource' option in the osbot settings menu.

As for trials - activated good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, dont use this unless you want to be banned.... Cant get mine to attack the portals at all. even with the "attack portal" option, and definitely doesnt prioritize spinners with the option to do so. Moves around in a very bot-like manner, stops attacking anything once you hit your zeal limit, just all around easily reportable..... ive lost too many accounts trying to run this script. Mirror/stealth mode made no difference. Ban rate is 100% for me.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:03 PM, Ryan Egan said:

Honestly, dont use this unless you want to be banned.... Cant get mine to attack the portals at all. even with the "attack portal" option, and definitely doesnt prioritize spinners with the option to do so. Moves around in a very bot-like manner, stops attacking anything once you hit your zeal limit, just all around easily reportable..... ive lost too many accounts trying to run this script. Mirror/stealth mode made no difference. Ban rate is 100% for me.

Idk.. I've been using it for 5 days now, playing legit in-between and only running for maybe 2-3 hours max a day 

when  I start the bot I just talk for 5 minutes then talk when im back for 5 minutes so it doesnt seem as sus maybe its just me though lol 

Edit: also 3/4 void completed! Just need helmet now :)

Edited by FearNoman
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 12:21 PM, Jesus Christ said:

THIS.