Perfect Pest Control

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure that you have lowered the mirror mode reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, then you will notice a big improvement in speed ^^ :D Also 64 bit java is highly recommended. 

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D 

Edited by Czar

On 2/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, regenboogje said:

Hi, for some reason the bot sometimes refuses to leave the boat, or too late so that you don't get any points.

Hello can you confirm if mirror or stealth? Also did you make sure to hook the two clients (mirror) completely while logged out during the whole time? If not mirror please ignore.

I will give this a try, which boat are you using sir, and does this happen always or randomly? I will be adding updates to make sure everything is 100% working perfectly for you guys :D

Please don't forget, if mirror, lower the reaction timer to 50ms if you favour speed. You can do this via the hotkeys: SHIFT + F3/F4.

As for trials, activated good luck guys ^^ :D

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Hello can you confirm if mirror or stealth? Also did you make sure to hook the two clients (mirror) completely while logged out during the whole time? If not mirror please ignore.

I will give this a try, which boat are you using sir, and does this happen always or randomly? I will be adding updates to make sure everything is 100% working perfectly for you guys :D

Please don't forget, if mirror, lower the reaction timer to 50ms if you favour speed. You can do this via the hotkeys: SHIFT + F3/F4.

As for trials, activated good luck guys ^^ :D

I was using mirror mode an I lowered it to 50ms I would say it was about 60 (Not coming out of boat)/40 (coming out of boat) on beginner and intermediate boat. I think it's an significant issue because the account has been banned now, I assume because of the afk'ing in the boat. Worked perfect days before.

Will be investigating and adding another update shortly, thanks for the feedback guys. Should be fixed in next update.

EDIT:

Just posted update v42.0, new version will automatically go live within a few hours, good luck guys ^^ :D

Update is now live, good luck - let me know how it goes, if you have any more ideas/suggestions/issues please don't hesitate to contact me, I am always adding updates ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1