Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Prediction portals / active also it's not alching on boat

[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:29:43 PM]: Exception in PortalHealthListener event: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 0
    at java.util.LinkedList.checkElementIndex(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.LinkedList.get(Unknown Source)
    at b.a.NUl.G(sj:1118)
    at b.a.NUl.j(sj:193)
    at b.a.b.nuL.G(qj:14)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.k(hk:156)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Which exact settings did you enable in the script setup window, I will use the same settings and debug. The worst thing that has happened for my account is low zeal points when attacking portals because of low combat level, but other than that it doesn't seem to attack npcs when fighting portals at all. Did you enable auto-retaliate? I still haven't got a script error. Let me know if you get any errors in the osbot logger console.

image.png.561443a6fb4b38d77b5a0e24682f4a19.png

i use this every single time no change!!

image.png.d55147f32375a64f89587b05e422cebe.png

and this for repair i use the achievement hat for double logs

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys, before update v30 goes live. I am confused as to how some users are complaining about portal mode. I selected random portal mode and it works fine even in the old version (v29) which is the current version. Check it out:

EzNzV9v.png

Just checked Attack portals still does nothing but standing still... v29

Edited by Tutorial Island

So still doing this trial. ran about 9 hours last night and 1-2 today, have 688 points, medium boat, worked fine overnight I thought, however now that I am up and watching it, a lot of time sits next to knight in center when on attack mode and just turns camera, doesn't do enough for points, or if I do any portal mode it does not work at all just sits in the boat. needed 12 points for last 30 minutes and haven't gained a single one running the bot

Fixed portal mode for some users, the script didn't detect the portal healths for some users. If XP drops are enabled it can mess with the script's portal health detector. I will be resorting to hardcoding the ids for stability as before.

As for turning camera and staying near the knight, hmm if it did 700 points in a night, that seems stable enough but I will make some changes for that ASAP. I can always add improvements to the script.

As for camping portals, that option is not for attacking them, it is just for standing near portals and attacking npcs, because sometimes portals are surrounded by alot of npcs so it can be a good idea to fight npcs near portals

As for the hat for chopping logs, I need to test with that, any problems? I will debug asap.

thanks guys, v30 should go live today. please wait patiently ^^ :D 

EDIT: After the update, if anybody ever has a bug, please post the console log error so I can fix it faster and so I can make the script even more stable than before

Edited by Czar

31 minutes ago, Czar said:

Fixed portal mode for some users, the script didn't detect the portal healths for some users. If XP drops are enabled it can mess with the script's portal health detector. I will be resorting to hardcoding the ids for stability as before.

As for turning camera and staying near the knight, hmm if it did 700 points in a night, that seems stable enough but I will make some changes for that ASAP. I can always add improvements to the script.

As for camping portals, that option is not for attacking them, it is just for standing near portals and attacking npcs, because sometimes portals are surrounded by alot of npcs so it can be a good idea to fight npcs near portals

As for the hat for chopping logs, I need to test with that, any problems? I will debug asap.

thanks guys, v30 should go live today. please wait patiently ^^ :D 

EDIT: After the update, if anybody ever has a bug, please post the console log error so I can fix it faster and so I can make the script even more stable than before

Oh no, I was using both portal modes and neither worked, not the attack mode with camp portal. when finally got the attack mode working again I had to turn on shifters and it finally would keep the bar active enough but would camp the knight rather than go to the portals for spinners and such, bot has the power to get 100+ points an hour if get rid of some of the kinks 

• Like 1

Wouldn't recommend a purchase at this point. Doesn't keep the bar high enough during a fight. 

Edit: For some reason I don't think it works very well on mac. However, I loaded into windows to try it and its working flawlessly. Not sure why that would be but its working great on Windows. 

Edited by Bonesmane

Next update will be focused on activity and points during a game.

Next update will be v31, log amount will no longer be fixed to 10 logs. And user will spend less time standing around and more time being busy. I highly recommend using the fight npcs option and attacking as many npcs as possible, or if using a high level account, fight portals. Script will be super active in the next update. I may add a slider for activity. 

Edited by Czar

30 minutes ago, Czar said:

Next update will be v31, log amount will no longer be fixed to 10 logs. And user will spend less time standing around and more time being busy. I highly recommend using the fight npcs option and attacking as many npcs as possible, or if using a high level account, fight portals. Script will be super active in the next update. I may add a slider for activity. 

Rock cake support please :D

On 24/12/2017 at 4:36 AM, Czar said:

When will this be implemented?