Perfect Pest Control

Czar

40 minutes ago, Debra said:

I requested a trial for this exact reason I am going to mention. TRIAL WAS NOT GRANTED and hence he now has a mugged off customer leaving a negative review on the product.

I bought this script and feel mugged of for my $9.99.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT IS NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING. 

There are a number of faults with this script. It does not attack the portals. This is a major problem. The aching does not work on the script. The script runs the character to the centre to defend the knight then does random actions such as running to the door then back to the knight. Clearly a bug issue making it ever so easy to spot the bot. (I will probably get a ban as this was done for almost 5 hours as I left the house; placing my trust in the script) 

Ran the bot for 5 hours,  when I came home to see the progress I was shocked to see it collected fuck all points, each boat it was not receiving any points due to the inactivity. 

I am pissed off tbf, I should have read the prior comments made on this thread. There has clearly been a lack of care and lack of updates meaning this script is out of date rendering it useless.

0/10.

@Czar

I can agree that most functions do not function at all. I set my bot to attack portals earlier and it did not work doing nothing at all, and then i set the script to fight NPC's and sometimes it just sits doing nothing and results in me losing the match a lot of times , sometimes it just thinks its defending the knight and stands at the middle instead of going randomly to attack NPC's(Sometimes i lose matches cause of this) couldn't bother checking the rest of the features

11 minutes ago, speciality said:

Judging by the comments he seems to be MIA? So I doubt it, plus the script barely works atm.

Appreciate the feedback and response. I would like to see for myself though, I have always had good luck with Czar's scripts and have bought a couple. I'm sure he will be back soon.

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys, before update v30 goes live. I am confused as to how some users are complaining about portal mode. I selected random portal mode and it works fine even in the old version (v29) which is the current version. Check it out:

on portal mode when you get west or east portal first the bot stands there attacking npc's but soon as portal dies and all npc's around portal die it doesn't move to next portal it stays there until game finishes

also on building mode it uses logs to quick i had full inventory of logs it dumped all 24 logs at once then went to woodcut more logs, i would of thought it she only build or repair when you need activity bar up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, speciality said:

on portal mode when you get west or east portal first the bot stands there attacking npc's but soon as portal dies and all npc's around portal die it doesn't move to next portal it stays there until game finishes

also on building mode it uses logs to quick i had full inventory of logs it dumped all 24 logs at once then went to woodcut more logs, i would of thought it she only build or repair when you need activity bar up

Which exact settings did you enable in the script setup window, I will use the same settings and debug. The worst thing that has happened for my account is low zeal points when attacking portals because of low combat level, but other than that it doesn't seem to attack npcs when fighting portals at all. Did you enable auto-retaliate? I still haven't got a script error. Let me know if you get any errors in the osbot logger console.