Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

This is going to seem like im rambling on but i want to share this with you. And note this is only with the fire altar and lava altar, havent tested anything else. Two of my accounts have been banned with in the past two days. People will ask," have you been banned before at that i.p?" that doesnt mean a dam thing and here's why... my accounts, all 5 of them are old accounts, which means, they have (tons) of hours on them. When i play runescape i typically play 10-12 hours a day and i dont stop training a skill unless, i have some where to go. When i used the script i used the same schedule breaks within 10-12 hours of playing. I didn't bot on multiple accounts at the same time so why did i get the ban hammer? After watching the bot work for hours, the conclusion i must presume is the, "perfection". When the bot miss-clicks and makes a mistake, it makes the same mistake, which implies,"it's a programmed mistake". When it teleport to castle wars before it banks  it clicks two of the same spots in castles to stop at before banking. When it runes to the fire altar it makes a mistake of ending up behind the fire altar in the same spot and will idle there. "The mouse speed". It has improved but you haven't changed the speed enough in which it banks and withdraw items and inside the altar when its crafting runes. it went from 100 miles per hour to 90 miles per hour. Now i've mentioned that i used mouse keys but my keys doesnt jump further than a "inch". when it fills up the inventory and gets ready to teleport to the duel arena it will click on the treasure box and jump to the top up mini map (every single time). it doesnt slide or glide the mouse to the spot, it "jumps". anything further then a inch of jumping is macro detection. Runecrafting is the the most profitable skill to 99 so you can bet they're monitoring the patterns and perfection in the mouse clicks and movements  since they can't detect it on a code level anymore. Yeah, botting is at your own risk but i've used your rock crab script and never got flagged for it and i used it two days straight no stoppage. so it's definitely within your rune crafting script. anybody else that crafts fire runes or lava's with pouches, you can bet you will get caught if the script isnt adjusted, once the catch someone, everyone knows they store that data.. I love your scripts though, keep working czar. just use all this info i gave you to work towards your invincible bots. smile.png

pretty much explains the fire altar from my side aswell, I even got the ban hammer in the first day of this script's release.

Hey Czar noticed a few things when nature crafting abyss, it always pauses for a few seconds in lvl 3-4 wilderness at kinda the same spot after crossing ditch.

also when finished crafting runes it will attempt to tele to edgeville using glory twice every time.

other than that not bad smile.png

now these things may already be addresed in 31 as i was still on v29.

just leaving some good feedback, thanks!

• Like 1

I just happen to open the bot when it was running (just to check). 

and I see this

ZEoshJN.png

I tbh thought that I had died to pkers most of the time, however it was script sided..... I had lobsters set as food, to eat around 80% I'm not satisfied at all with this script

Edited by Light
  • Like 1

Attempting to use the free trial, but when launching it to use Abyss Nature Crafting, it takes the Essence out of the bank, fills the pouches, but when filled the pouches freezes on the bank screen?

Help would be appreciated.

Doesn't appear to be working for me at all really, stays stuck on "Task Abyss Bank"

• Like 1

Botted for an hour and fifteen minutes, babysitting every second and all I can say is; Thank god I did!

This script is an amazing piece of work. It's just, at the fire altar while casting the imbue spell the script gets stuck and keeps casting imbue even though it's already casted. That's all I could note from this script that made it something I'm going to temporarily back away from. It's still an amazing ass script! But to anyone; DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT WITHOUT BABY SITTING IT!!!!!! 

Runecrafting in general is a complex skill to bot; in the sense that even if this script were perfect, it wouldn't change much. 99% of the time I get ban hammers within the same day are using RC scripts. I had tried this on an account I care for; making it much easier to fully baby sit the entire time.

This script is freaking mint. Just minor little things need to be looked at and addressed.

• Like 1

@tommied7 which runecrafting settings? energy potion, pouch repairs, broken pouches, etc etc? I will add an update ASAP.

New update (v33)

- Added an update for magic imbue
- Added an update for food and abyss
- Added an update for questing
- Added a randomization update for fire altar

latest version will be live in less than 24 hours, good luck everyone wink.png

Just some coding tweaks had to be made, since this is still a new and extremely complex script sad.png, thank you to those of you who have been patient, really appreciate it smile.png

If there should be any other tweaks/changes just post any script suggestions below and I will add another update ASAP. If there are any errors, make sure there are error logs in the console ^^ biggrin.png

More in-depth update changelog:

- No longer teleports twice using glory amulet
- No longer attempts to leave the altar by portal if there are still dueling ring teleports left
- No longer continues to do an abyss trip if running low on health
- Added a more accurate magic imbue system
- Added a randomized path for abyss and general altar paths (including fire altar)
- Added delay after navigating through abyss obstacle, waits for animation to finish
- Rune mysteries is flawless now
- Abyss miniquest is much better, almost out of beta mode (1 more test account remaining until out of beta)
- Added stamina potion support for questing
- Fixed stamina/energy potions for normal runecrafting

yQQHonQ.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Had most of the settings on, Stamina Potions, Eating, Fill Small, Medium, Large and Giant, and repair the pouches. It fills all pouches and once they're filled it stood there doing nothing, , I'll try it again once it's updated as I'm strongly thinking about purchasing this but want to make sure it works first :P 

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO