Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Added a quick update (v48) to support talismans, apologies everyone - the code was already there just not activated. Also fixed paint for normal runecrafting, no longer disappears biggrin.png Update will be live within 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: In the meantime, tiaras work and are the recommended way of runecrafting (to save inventory space too)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Which rune? Will fix for the update biggrin.png It works for mind runes for me o_O

Hmm in the meantime it is possible to skip the rune payment dialogue (selecting a rune) via the banking npc, but make sure you have the runes in your inventory each time

Edited by Czar

Which rune? Will fix for the update biggrin.png It works for mind runes for me o_O

Hmm in the meantime it is possible to skip the rune payment dialogue (selecting a rune) via the banking npc, but make sure you have the runes in your inventory each time

Had Air runes selected in the setup. There is no option to skip the payment dialogue in the bot setup.

• Like 1

No I mean the bank npc can set-up the auto-rune payment ^^ biggrin.png

will fix air runes as rune payment asap. it will be in the same update (v49)

EDIT:

Guys, added a few instructions on main thread for setting up ZMI, for now (until update v49 is added) you must select the automatic rune payment manually:

6rke9Ck.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

No I mean the bank npc can set-up the auto-rune payment ^^ biggrin.png

will fix air runes as rune payment asap. it will be in the same update (v49)

EDIT:

Guys, added a few instructions on main thread for setting up ZMI, for now (until update v49 is added) you must select the automatic rune payment manually:

Oh i see, thank you i didn't know you could set up quick payment like that my bad facep.gif. It works now. The method for walking back seems very strange though, it clicks very small distances at a time on the way back via the minimap and frequently goes back on itself; it does this in all walking modes but only on the way back to the bank.

Edit: where is the main thread with the ZMI instructions?

Edited by wyldfire
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO