Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey, just bought the bot and it's running great! 

I have only a request, if you want to add it sometimes in the near future: For mud runes, the ability to use varrock tabs at the altar, after crafting mud runes. It's noticeably faster than walking back to the bank and it can also be noticed on the stamina potions which will be used in lesser numbers.

If this were to be added, it would be perfect. Other than this, I am satisfied with everything :D

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, GeneralMayor said:

Hows the chance of getting a ban on your main when using master slave mode ? I got a almost maxed main  ut cba doing Rc but also dont want it banned ofcourse. Any advice ? I'm familiar with dont bot on accounts u dont want banned but how can I look at this ? 

Used it with my alt with 1800 total 67-74 rc doing lavas. 3 fresh lvl 3 accounts with no ban, the lvl 3 slaves got banned of course but my alt is safe

For Rc at ZMI it can get stuck in a loop withdrawing and depositing stamina potions. If below % is choosen e.g. 50% it will withdraw if stamina 49 then when goes to 50 it deposits it runs a couple of squares then returns to bank rinse and repeat. This also seems to occur if the other option of no stamina bonus if youre at 99 stamina it with draws stamina goes to 100 then deposits runs a couple of squares then returns to bank. 

Is there a possiblity to also save script setup as i find myself inputting a lot of options on start up everytime. 

• Like 1

Just posted a few updates which should now be live, more to come. Will add Daeyalt essence too, ty :D

@ekremc is there an error in the console log? (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) please paste it so I can help. Also missing any items or pouches? Game resolution set to fixed (classic) and not resized?

As for ZMI and staminas, will fix. Same goes for settings, I will be adding a way to 'Load previous settings' and then a way to have profiles like my fighter bot. It will be epic.

As for trials activated enjoy!

Please bot responsibly and avoid more than 3 hours per botting session, you'll see the best results this way. Also I'm sad to hear the worker accounts got banned but am super glad the main/alt is not banned, please don't give up sir. I recommend taking longer breaks and you'll see that the longevity of the worker accounts will increase, you'll be outlasting bonds hopefully.

Ban rates are through the fucking roof.. 2 hours use 1 - 25 rc and next day get ban. Thought I learned my mistake using this script a while back to get 77 while helping Czar with zmi on a 2k ttl main and was going very well, in fact I got 77 and the day I got 77 I got banned. Bearing in mind, I was running 6-8 hrs consecutively most days, this was back in august 2019.

New acc, 1.5k ttl that was perm banned back in 2017 but was lifted at start of 2020, not botted on it since. Ran the bot yesterday for couple hours got myself 25 rc in about 2 hours and the next day I'm banned. I know the saying don't bot on an account you don't want to loose but this kinda takes the cake lol. Infact I would actually go as far as saying this script is has an extremely high ban rate and I do not see how this is still a premium script, yet it has the highest ban rates on osbot, I do respect the effort and hard work you're putting into this scipt Czar but the ban rates are crazy asf..

I also have a garg bot, running over 8-9 hours daily and not once has it received a ban, where as I run this script for 2 hours and get a reasonably good account banned the next day. 

What I'm trying to say Czar, is that all the antiban in the script is you know.. supposed to make it an undetectable bot.. and that it is maybe is doing more bad then good if ygm? 

I will make more improvements to the antiban, I've a few epic ideas up my sleeve.

In the meantime if already doing so, please don't bot on multiple accounts on the same IP, if you get banned don't forget to clear jagexcache and random.dat, don't bot on accounts that have been banned before (even if they were quashed/appealed) and that should be it from your side.

From the bot's side I will add some behavioural changes and give the anti-ban a refresh to void any bot profiling made thus far. As for the original man for ZMI did you manage to appeal that main? I would appeal it IMO it's worth a try.

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO