Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Currently trying to run a worker to my main for Lava runes. It's having trouble with the pure essence. It won't withdraw them from the bank, if I start the script with the pure essence already in the inventory then it will deposit them into the bank, and if started at the altar it will send a trade request to my main but will not accept the trade. The worker worked fine when just doing fire runes, but will not work with lavas. 

• Like 1

37k nats :o That is a good run IMO, I recommend going for another try, perhaps with more breaks or something, what's your botting setup like? 

@mofoclean Did you set the pure essence amount to 0 (to withdraw-all)? Please confirm your setup so I can help :D Also does your main/worker have spaces in their name?

EDIT:

Guys, if using master/worker, for now, please type the exact name, case-sensitive (so LiKe THiS instead of like this)

Edited by Czar

Ah that's why, I had it coded as bronze pickaxe, I will make some more changes.

EDIT: Is it worth dropping black pickaxe each time though? The script drops it to allow entrana (no weapons allowed) and bronze is pretty cheap compared to black pickaxe.

Also almost finished on jewellery box update (POH), will be posting all changes at midnight BST.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO