Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

I wanted this for mind runes.... The script does not have any teleport option for mind altar? Mind runes are best way for pet chance, you should update this Czar. Kinda surprised you don't have support for this yet.

Sure I can add mind altar teleport, isn't really that popular but I am happy to add any feature :D  

3 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

bot broken doing lavas on both dueling ring settings. Goes to fire altar, casts magic imbue spell and the just hovers mouse over the craft rune option

I will check this out for you ASAP, I can assume you have Earth rune and binding necklaces yeah?

EDIT:

Seems to be working well, you are missing Earth runes please try again :doge: 

r9W75br.gif

Edited by Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Sure I can add mind altar teleport, isn't really that popular but I am happy to add any feature :D  

I will check this out for you ASAP, I can assume you have Earth rune and binding necklaces yeah?

EDIT:

Seems to be working well, you are missing Earth runes please try again :doge: 

r9W75br.gif

i had earth runes both times.... it happens around the 18th-30th trip around there

Hey Czar! I've spent all day today researching different clients and scripts and you have glowing reviews across your scripts. Congrats on your hard work. I hope to be another new paying customer later tonight as soon as I decide the best 2/3 to buy. 

I've just returned to OSRS on a fresh account. 0 gold. And no plans to create a big farm. Just me and my new main.

I used to enjoy runecrafting during classic but now have no cash (yet) to buy the essence to start. I wondered if this script can also help with mining the essence or, if not, how much gold do you think I need to build / how much essence to aquire before I'm able to buy this script and let it safely run?

I appreciate this is for another forum, but to save you an additional reply, I also noticed you have the ranger bot in the VIP section and your perfect combat bot which looks good for a new account. It looks like your perfect combat allows me to level range there too? If so I was wondering if you could help me to understand why there might be a benefit to your ranger bot over the perfect combat. 

Thanks again. I can see a lot of work goes into maintaining so many bots and it's reassuring to see you so active on these forums. 

Best,

Edited by Anon1

Posted (edited)

Right now the best way to use it on ironman is to either fight zulrah for a lot of pure essence, OR use guardians of the rift minigame to level up to 77 runecrafting to unlock blood runes at zeah (which requires no essence at all), then craft bloods over there and either use the blood runes for training magic, OR to sell them at mage bank for 195 each and earn a lot of coins :D Also tysm, I really appreciate all the support it means a lot <3 

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...