Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, sebastiends said:

Thx Czar 😃 I'm running into some trouble when trying Lava's.

It doesn't want to use my divine rune pouch, so I have to use rune stacks in my invo.

Then when it arrives at the fire altar, it initially just crafts Fires, after which it empties my essence pouch and then uses earth runes on the altar to craft a few Lava's

Hey mate I will help :D First can you tell me if it's a divine rune pouch (l) or a regular one? Either way I will add support for both of those items.

On 8/18/2023 at 2:23 PM, Czar said:

Just replied to you in private messages I sent you my strategy for my runecrafting bot army too enjoy :D

Added all trials guys gl :)

@methed it should be in death's office if you got pked during abyss, I usually select the option [collect items from deaths office] and the bot will automatically re-equip and continue botting xD

also amazing progress in the discord

k2dKp61.png 

big shoutout to @Maldesto <3 

Can I get some info on the strategy? Also what's the ban rate like on this? Would love to give it a go

• Like 1

Hi, can i have a trial of this? Also do you accept 07 Gold as payment for the script?

Btw I'm really enjoying the fruits of your Woodcutting and Wintertodt scripts - I'm using them on my skiller account, and so far no problems. Currently 89/99 firemaking with the Wintertodt script, and 85 Woodcutting with your Woodcutting script. 

ALso this is unrelated to the whole trial thing, but do you know if RC'ing is similar ban rates as Wintertodt and WC?

• Like 1