Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

I've been using the Perfect Runecrafting bot lately, but I've come up with an issue while crafting lava runes. Today the bot dropped all my earth runes (total of 150K of runes) 3 times by accident, so it got stuck at the altar because it wasn't finding the earth runes in my bag. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance! Love your scripts 😃

• Like 1

Hey bro I will help :D the random mouse may misclick depending on if theres lag on pc, are you gaming on the side while botting? Either way I got a solution :D Either select: Allow Invokes, or in rs settings make it so the game warns you if dropping items above 1k value, it will resolve completely :D then it wont let you drop any items dont worry

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hey bro I will help :D the random mouse may misclick depending on if theres lag on pc, are you gaming on the side while botting? Either way I got a solution :D Either select: Allow Invokes, or in rs settings make it so the game warns you if dropping items above 1k value, it will resolve completely :D then it wont let you drop any items dont worry

Hey Czar, thanks for your fast reply! I will try that :) I'm botting from my home laptop while remote controlling it via Remote Desktop, so maybe the stream asks to much from the CPU, so its probably lagging a bit because of that.

Also, because I got your attention now: Is it normal that I'm "only" getting like 25k xp/h while training RC with the 'perfect guardians' and 'perfect runecrafting' bot? :) Both bots react really fast so it's a little bit weird as I'm reading online that at around 90 RC I should be getting around +-50K XP/h. I know it has nothing to do with your bot, so please ignore if its too much of a long shot question :) 

Have a nice day and thanks again for the tip! Been buying a lot scripts from you lately and love them all :D 

• Like 1

First of all thank you !! :D Appreciate the kind words and feedback xD I am so far seeing 33k ish with guardians at 90ish, I can make it higher by maybe going to better worlds where they don't lose often, and I could even try adding Combination runes apparently they are the best for guardians, a bit complicated but super worth a try. For rcing I am seeing around 22k/hr doing Chaos runes

25L8m7w.png

And got the outfit + colossal pouch here, using Invokes too, but I reckon I can speed it up even more and chase wiki rates potentially, I will release some new updates to improve efficiency even more 😉