Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 11/18/2023 at 7:56 AM, SupaStinkiPu said:

There is the lv 93 agil shortcut at the true blood, abyss isnt the true blood altar lol

No problem I didn't know :doge: I'll add the 93 agil shortcut <3 Will take a bit of time until I get that agil but I will definitely make sure the script has it.

20 hours ago, Tepelman said:

can i get a trial looks good!

Done added trial, enjoy <3 

14 hours ago, dannzzy said:

Hey, I'd love to buy some more scripts, was wondering if there is a promo code for cyber Monday today 11/27/2023? 

Hey welcome :D I will see what I can do for you!

Sure <3 done activated enjoy, I recommend diversifying your farms so some accounts are sent to barrows, some to zulrah, others to rcing. I am super biased towards RC right now because it's getting me 1m+/hr lol but it does take me like 5 days to prepare accounts for the best profits :feels: 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 12:25 AM, Czar said:

Tysm I appreciate the support ^^ :D and yessir it supports restoration pool but for abyss only, and it also uses the ferox pool, I will be adding any suggestions you guys tell me 😉 

Yeah what I was looking for was whenever the bot uses "Tele Home" it always takes a sip from your available restoration pool.

For example I'm running death runes atm in the abyss, I run out of run energy after a single run. I'd like it to tele to home then use restoration pool then tele to bank via the mounted glory. Am using the pouch for Tele spell. 

At the moment the bot just teles to house and then runs straight to the mounted glory. Maybe three's an option I'm missing for abyss for it to use my restoration pool. 

Thank you again! 💖

• Like 1