Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 9/22/2023 at 7:10 AM, Neo111 said:

lava runes not working, first inventory of ess each run doesn't click earth runes on the altar, just makes fires. 
wrath rune running doesn't eat up to %% after taking dmg from dragons

also pls add construction cape support

having the same issue here, or at least it was until it broke. now it just runs south of castle wars and sits at the gnome glider no matter what settings I use.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Claws402 said:

having the same issue here, or at least it was until it broke. now it just runs south of castle wars and sits at the gnome glider no matter what settings I use.

I will investigate and release a new update if necessary, can you please send me a screenshot of your settings so I can test with the same setup <3 

And yes I will add construction cape support I just need the 99 and I'll add it same day :D

@Neo111 For wraths you need to type the health percentage and food name and the bot will eat food in bank, I usually set it to lobster or jug of wine at 80% so it always stays above 80% health 😉 

Edited by Czar

On 9/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, Czar said:

I will investigate and release a new update if necessary, can you please send me a screenshot of your settings so I can test with the same setup <3 

And yes I will add construction cape support I just need the 99 and I'll add it same day :D

@Neo111 For wraths you need to type the health percentage and food name and the bot will eat food in bank, I usually set it to lobster or jug of wine at 80% so it always stays above 80% health 😉 

I definitely just tried some more wraths, tried lobsters, set it to 80%, doesn't eat after the first initial top up and inevitably end up dying again.

Lava runes also still being lame, first inventory always just makes fires, regardless of having earths in invent and all settings appropriately set.

• Like 1