Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Many ways - either abyss, either master/worker (you can let workers bring you essence, or you can be the worker and send essence to your main), with multiple paths included; safe & slower path, or dangerous & quicker path, and finally you can craft them normally via the ~Shilo mysterious altar. I think that's everything, if not I am open to adding whatever feature is requested!

Activated all trials, in here and in the trials thread enjoy all :)

4 hours ago, furkanturkoz said:

hey, i purchased this script recently. im wanting to use the worker mode that runs essence for my main account. as soon as i start the script at castle wars bank, it opens up the bank interface and then does nothing afterwards and crashes. whats causing this to happen?

Hello sir! hmm do you have all the required items: earth runes, earth talisman, pure essence, binding necklace, ring of dueling? Please confirm! I'll help :D

As for trial @Mehmet Biyik done enjoy!

EDIT:

Guys, yesterday's update for abyss is now live, enjoy. Got more cool features/changes coming up in the next version, it's gunna be epic :D

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Hello sir! hmm do you have all the required items: earth runes, earth talisman, pure essence, binding necklace, ring of dueling? Please confirm! I'll help :D

As for trial @Mehmet Biyik done enjoy!

EDIT:

Guys, yesterday's update for abyss is now live, enjoy. Got more cool features/changes coming up in the next version, it's gunna be epic :D

I just have the essence, ring of duelings and stamina’s for the runner account. My main has the binding necklaces, earth runes etc.. 

is that how it should be?

On 5/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, furkanturkoz said:

I just have the essence, ring of duelings and stamina’s for the runner account. My main has the binding necklaces, earth runes etc.. 

is that how it should be?

if you are doing lava rune crafting the worker needs to have binding rune necklaces in bank as well as rings of dueling and essence. if you are running stam potions make sure you have those as well. if your main is using magic imbue you will want ring of dueling imbue selected. you set up should look something like this https://gyazo.com/3c37c84d44a3e378f1fcfd42c8e89c49

• Like 1

hey,

there is a bug,

options selected : normal lava / crafting cape (imbue), tiara

ring of dueling/binding necklace are equipped at full charges,steam staff/astral and earth runes in inv as well, full inv of pure ess.

ready to go,

it just keep teleporting to the crafting guild via cape only, nothing else.

Edited by iz0n
  • Like 1

For muds you need to have all the required items otherwise the bot will just wait at the bank, please make sure you have binding necklace, opposite runes (opposite to the altar), essence, opposite talisman. There are a few key items needed to do combo-rune crafting, please be wary of them! I am currently running a small farm at muds due to the profits, so I can confirm it's running well. If you are having issues lemme know your setup I will help!

For crafting cape - will post an update for this, I'll investigate what went wrong with the skillcape.

Next update is coming up guys, thanks for the feedback.

As for trials, activated double trial time so you can compare the update too.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO