Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Is there an option to bring a binding necklace with a worker when needed or am i missing it somewhere.  Nevermind i didnt know they brought them automatically ran 2 bots to the main for 2 hours and it ran fine, only thing I'd like to see is the bots using stam pots to keep running other than that they were great :D

Edited by mike3zx
Im stupid
  • Like 1

I was banned today, came back from a long break and ran the bot for about 4 or 5 days with multiple day breaks in between for max of 80 mins (osbot logout timer, while watching the bot the whole time) abyss running for nature runes. I only got a two day macro'ing ban, but just figured the forum would like to know what I was doing to get a ban. Also I was a member and the account is many years old, however I have been banned a year and half ago or so for a macro ban on the account but I appealed and it got taken off.

Edited by jmcat
  • Like 1

You got super super lucky with only a 2 day ban, most people would have gotten a permanent ban. I highly recommend not botting on accounts with history, they are always watched. I highly recommend using master/worker mode for valuable mains, you did very well for an abyss runner.

As for the main, glad to hear the main survived, unlucky for the workers, I recommend having low levelled accounts with some history (quests/stats) instead of valuable accounts. Throwaway accounts are the general strategy here.

As for nat running on lower levelled accounts, did you try using the longer path (safest) instead of shortest one? There are two options in the setup window. I will run some tests to make sure they are both fully working as of the latest update.

Also guys, today there was a big update regarding inventory/banking - allowing you to eat/fill/drink while the bank interface is open, the bot will be undergoing a new version update supporting this new OSRS feature very soon ^^ :D Right now it still has the normal way of doing things, in the next version I will add an option to eat food while banking.

• Like 1

Not worried about the workers lol they can easily be replaced. Wanted to really see who Jagex bans when using workers to run to a main account thats not botted on so i used 4 brand new accounts 3 runnners and 1 main runecrafter which i controlled all fresh off tut island ran for 2 hours and got to lvl 39 RC (F2P Only), waited a few days to check on the accounts and all of the runnners were banned but the account I controlled was not. I feel pretty confident that if you use this bot soley for runners that your main account will be safe. Just thought I'd tell anyone who was wondering how the ban rates are for the bot. Keep up the great work Czar :D

Edited by mike3zx
  • Like 1

Done good luck guys, got a cool update coming up ^^ :D

@mike3zx glad to hear the main is fine. I am working on adding an update to workers to speed it up, I want to ultimately make a system where they are timing eachother and trade in the most efficient time possible, should be epic experience/hr ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO