Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Will check out air altar, do you have any items in inventory that are not runecrafting related? Can you copy/paste console log so I can help please :D

As for withdrawing essence for zmi - what's your setup like, post a screenshot and I will help you set it up. :D

As for master/worker and body runes - yep it is supported, gave you a trial to test it out.

Masters can also be botted, but I highly recommend playing legit on master accounts as you will not be risking bans whatsoever (0% botting)

Emergency tele - will check it out too, right now it will only teleport using either glory teleport (equipment) or house tab (tele tab) while in abyss near the danger monsters. It will not teleport if outside the abyss area, what was your situation like?

Cosmic agility shortcuts - still working on getting them supported on the official osbot webwalker.

Edited by Czar

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Will check out air altar, do you have any items in inventory that are not runecrafting related? Can you copy/paste console log so I can help please :D

As for withdrawing essence for zmi - what's your setup like, post a screenshot and I will help you set it up. :D

As for master/worker and body runes - yep it is supported, gave you a trial to test it out.

Masters can also be botted, but I highly recommend playing legit on master accounts as you will not be risking bans whatsoever (0% botting)

Emergency tele - will check it out too, right now it will only teleport using either glory teleport (equipment) or house tab (tele tab) while in abyss near the danger monsters. It will not teleport if outside the abyss area, what was your situation like?

Cosmic agility shortcuts - still working on getting them supported on the official osbot webwalker.

where do i choose what essence to use at xmi? i feel like i'm missing something very obvious but iv gone through every option slowly and im just stumped lol. it'll trade the essence and it'll work in abyss but its just xmi for whatever reason.

edit OK i figured it out.. the pouches option is bugged and if you have nothing selected it just won't do anything and it doesnt look like theres a way around this unless i lvl my alts RC :S rip

hmm.png

Edited by bananamanx

Hey @Czar i just started to test the trial you cave me and it ended :) may i have an extended trial? 

I tested it on Air runes. (sometimes it stops at the trade screen and doesnt accept the trade. 

(fix for it: cancel the trade and wait till bot trades again)

Fire runes: Works pretty much perfectly. but sometimes bot clicks to the duel arena's spectator area and it walks there. that delays the essence delivery time alot.

18 hours ago, bananamanx said:

where do i choose what essence to use at xmi? i feel like i'm missing something very obvious but iv gone through every option slowly and im just stumped lol. it'll trade the essence and it'll work in abyss but its just xmi for whatever reason.

edit OK i figured it out.. the pouches option is bugged and if you have nothing selected it just won't do anything and it doesnt look like theres a way around this unless i lvl my alts RC :S rip

hmm.png

ZMI its pure essence that you need to use. not rune!

Script works very well - 

But im currently using the Abyss and using deathwalk and also rol. 

I have died to pkers which i understand isnt your fault and you wont be able to change that. 

BUT I find that once i have died it will just walk back to edge and picks essence out of bank and start's again. It wont equipt a pickaxe, equipt a tiara and rol  then just stands there in the Abyss and dies and repeats. 

Is there any chance you could implement it equipt a pickaxe/tiara and then continue? 

Just started red to use the glory in my house and for some reason it will click on the portal to leave and then just stands outside my house doing nothing ? 

Edited by CrazyMate

Is the ZMI Worker bot buggged or something? i can get it to use the bank or click move the camera around to click back through the agility shortcut on the long route. I jst made level 3 alts and clicked master/worker, no pouches added and ticked stamia pot when beloew 30%, it seemed to start off well nothing went wrong untill it finished trading the main account. then after it was done traded it stopped and i had to manually turn the camera around before it did anything again. Once i turn the camera around it clicked the agility shortcut then ran to the banker and jst stood there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

Script works very well - 

But im currently using the Abyss and using deathwalk and also rol. 

I have died to pkers which i understand isnt your fault and you wont be able to change that. 

BUT I find that once i have died it will just walk back to edge and picks essence out of bank and start's again. It wont equipt a pickaxe, equipt a tiara and rol  then just stands there in the Abyss and dies and repeats. 

Is there any chance you could implement it equipt a pickaxe/tiara and then continue? 

Just started red to use the glory in my house and for some reason it will click on the portal to leave and then just stands outside my house doing nothing ? 

When you use Abyss i dont think you need tiara. :D also about the glory in your house. Maybe your glory room is on a wrong spot :o is your doors open or closed when you teleport your house?

6 hours ago, redman12 said:

Is the ZMI Worker bot buggged or something? i can get it to use the bank or click move the camera around to click back through the agility shortcut on the long route. I jst made level 3 alts and clicked master/worker, no pouches added and ticked stamia pot when beloew 30%, it seemed to start off well nothing went wrong untill it finished trading the main account. then after it was done traded it stopped and i had to manually turn the camera around before it did anything again. Once i turn the camera around it clicked the agility shortcut then ran to the banker and jst stood there.

did your alt have runes to open the bank on its inventory?

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

When you use Abyss i dont think you need tiara. :D also about the glory in your house. Maybe your glory room is on a wrong spot :o is your doors open or closed when you teleport your house?

did your alt have runes to open the bank on its inventory?

yes it did, i also tried setting up auto take runes from invent but that didnt work either.

Edit: iv gotten it to open the bank up properly, but now it won pull out the pure ess from the bank.
Here are my settings.
image.png.63194b1a5af533ea195f45135187bd8a.png

Edited by redman12

3 hours ago, redman12 said:

yes it did, i also tried setting up auto take runes from invent but that didnt work either.

Edit: iv gotten it to open the bank up properly, but now it won pull out the pure ess from the bank.
Here are my settings.
image.png.63194b1a5af533ea195f45135187bd8a.png

Try if it Works with different Essence amount. ?  i dont think it helps but who knows. also what takes your inv 4 space? if your essence ammount is 24 ennable pouches if you use them

Edited by ammanizzo

55 minutes ago, sellerofgolder said:

is there a way to set up multiple worker accs to one master (if the master acc is botting too)? also ran upon a continuous loop problem when banking : https://gyazo.com/d65b7d3704b462d4abf8bdef826a62d7

I dont see reason why it would not work.

Also have you tried other banking methods?

Edited by ammanizzo

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO