Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Clan wars for regeneration: not supported just yet but I can add support for that, sounds like a good idea :D

Teleporting to moonclan instead of ourania: Turn off spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab. Also set client to fixed mode. Should work much better :D

Pouches with ZMI: will test and add an update ASAP :) 

Lava (fire altar): Make sure to have earth runes in inventory, and earth talismans, binding necklaces, there are alot of items needed for combo runecrafting, please make sure you have everything ready, very common mistake is to forget these items.

Roy: let me know what you need help with, I will help you get started with the script, runecrafting is a bit complicated to configure.

Thanks guys for the feedback and suggestions, expect another update shortly :) 

Really, will test staminas with RoD fire runes ASAP. Expect another update today. :D

EDIT:

Seems to be working for me, I am doing fire runes, rod, pure essence, tiara, no pouches, stamina, drink stamina when no effect.

Let me know your settings I will help :D

Edited by Czar

Looking forward to the Abyss > Clan wars for regeneration! No other script has this feature. Will be keeping an eye out!

-Just some thoughts how it could be effective: When teleporting away from the RC altar, if you are below a certain run/health percentage it will bank at clan wars (then enter CW portal) instead of teleing to edge. And then the next run when teleporting away from the RC altar, if you are above that certain run/health percentage it will bank at Edge. Just a thought!

Thanks!!

• Like 1

@Magki92 did you assign a worker/master username? Make sure you get those configured properly otherwise the master/worker mode will not activate. Let me know what setup you're trying to do.

As for the regen feature, working on it as we speak :D

As for this script vs khal's, I gave you a trial, let me know if you have any suggestions/feedback I will add it to the next update.

For the banking at edge vs clan wars, I will make it look at the given health percentage (in the setup window) so your hp is less than your eat threshold, it will go clan wars, if not, it will go edge as usual.

Will also be adding an update for the walking system, have a few reports that falador walking could be improved, update coming up.

Will also be doing further tests on staminas and ring of dueling mode, I need to find a way to make it not work so I can add an update.

Thanks guys! :D

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO