Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

For magic imbue you need to disable spell filtering, and it will work much better. Right click the magic icon to disable spell filtering.

ZMI master/worker is not supported just yet, but it will be within the coming days. I still need to add both master/worker mode and repair pouches for ZMI. Other than that it works.

As for talismans, it is highly recommended using tiaras over talismans. Talismans will be less efficient. The script is designed to only use talismans when crafting combo runes, but other than that I will see what changes I can make for the next version to support talismans. It will work if you equip a tiara and have the desired essence type in bank. I will keep running tests and coding the new update as we speak.

Also, try to enable fixed mode for better results.

As for the max zoom, that is a very good idea. Next update will have an option to click objects from far away if they are visible (will be in the misc tab) or I may make it non-optional and it will happen 100% of the time?

Master/worker trading speed seems perfect, just tried it manually, I am not botting on the master account, I am botting on the worker account, the worker account traded me and waited for me until I accepted trade request, then the worker gave runes, went to second trade screen, worker just kept waiting and waiting. The worker is set to: walk. I will try other options and see if I can make the script cause errors with worker somehow.

Thanks guys. 

Edited by Czar

I would like to say that I really appreciate the work gone into the bot.

I have been trying the abyss method, and every now and then, the bot will just sit in the abyss getting attacked after it has tried to move to one of the shortcuts and ends up dieing because it doesnt move.

I was wondering if it would be best to use the closest shortcut, and then run around to the desired portal in the inner ring, instead of running in the outer ring to get the closest shortcut to the portal. This would mean a shorter running time because the inner circle is far shorter. It would also lessen the amount of food needed because it would have less time for it to be attacked, and would be more human like in behavior.

Thanks again.

Edited by pitchblack
Missed a word

@Czar Does this support bank fillers with potions as well? I know you saids you haven't added rune pouch support yet but was curious if the potions were fixed or if it is better to just run zmi without any potions

Damn does your ZMI not support repairing pouches? I still can't get this script to work for ZMI without seeing it let all my pouches get degraded and now it just keeps spamming deposit all and before that it ran too far north outside all the way around the mountain till I had to fix it :S 

Edited by Xanthippie

- What is the bug?
It keeps banking the fire talisman.
- Set to Fire Rune in Al-Kharid, wearing full graceful to get bonus, I have fire talisman in inventory, it banks it, withdraws Pure Essence, goes to altar, and then stops because it didn't have fire talisman.
- Screenshot of your exact setup interface settings

JxWXeVQ.png

JxWXeVQ.png

Better bug reports result in much much faster updates!

JxWXeVQ.png

Edited by Danielle

Just purchased this and botted zmi for an hour, everything is working perfect for me so far.

Just a thought, whenever you get to the altar and you empty the pouches. It doesn't remember which pouchs it has already emptied so it clicks all 3 everytime. Something a human wouldn't do. Maybe add something that remembers which pouch it has emptied already?

EDIT: Been running for 3 hours now, doesn't fix rune pouches. Randomly stops drinking stamina potions. Misses ladder and runs all the way to hunter spot before fixing itself. I have to restart every 30 mins.

Slightly annoyed I spent 10$ on this 'perfect' Runecrafting script. I would of thought it wouldn't have to triple click rune pouches.

More than likely going to catch a ban if you don't baby sit it.

Edited by bbots

P***ed off!! ran the bot for around 2 hours, worked fine, i went to reset it whilst i had dinner. came back and it has dropped my earth runes, all 1.2m of them! Agreed the bot works well and gained me nice xp from lava runes, but really? dropping earth runes. Went back and they are no where to be seen. 

On 2/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, ivo303030 said:

Why does the bot run in the outter ring of the Abyss instead of the Inner ring? Why not take the agility/ mining shortcut closest by so there is less chance to die of monsters....

This is precisely the issue I am having with this script. I leveled up enough to not have to deal with the fire talisman issue (anymore, but I believe that should be fixed regardless). The bot will run in the outer circle to where the rift you chose is closest, where you are continually getting hit by the abyss monsters. It should prioritize the closest shortcut than running in outer ring. I believe this is a major script flaw, and should be fixed. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO