Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Yes law balloons are supported, activated trials to all users gl guys :D

arceeus spellbook is a good idea, may add this if I can get a high req or account or I can just blindly add it and hope it works (there shouldn't be much testing involved) and keep adding updates modifying until it's flawless, if users really want it asap. Which spell?

Will add a few patches and tweaks for glory, for walking and for banking. Update coming up ^^ :D 

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes law balloons are supported, activated trials to all users gl guys :D

arceeus spellbook is a good idea, may add this if I can get a high req or account or I can just blindly add it and hope it works (there shouldn't be much testing involved) and keep adding updates modifying until it's flawless, if users really want it asap. Which spell?

Will add a few patches and tweaks for glory, for walking and for banking. Update coming up ^^ :D 

What about master/slave support, is it just the basic runes? or are laws also supported etc.

• Like 1

Awesome script, only one thing. Got stuck at clan wars once (obviously hit it by accident instead of castle wars). Maybe add in a failsafe so if that happens, it just banks at clan wars and continues the script? (Had it running 2-3 hours earlier no issues, had it running 1h recently and it was stalled at clan wars with only 10k exp gained).

• Like 1

That is a good idea, giving the master account a binding necklace. I will be running some tests and re-writing some code to support this in the next few updates.

As for unnoting essence for nature rune worker running, I will be checking it out and posting an update ASAP.

Will add a failsafe for clan wars ASAP. 

16 minutes ago, Czar said:

That is a good idea, giving the master account a binding necklace. I will be running some tests and re-writing some code to support this in the next few updates.

As for unnoting essence for nature rune worker running, I will be checking it out and posting an update ASAP.

Will add a failsafe for clan wars ASAP. 

Yeah, did get stuck at clan wars also for me when running lava runes, got a two day ban afterwards, but apart from that abyss etc everything else was flawless.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO