Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Master/Worker demo

You can setup a master account (preferably your main account, can be any account) and a worker account (a throwaway bot account, or any account) will trade the master account and go to bank to get more runes etc. The main account (master) does not need to bot, and can be achieved through the normal RS client without a bot client.

Is this still bannable for the master if he doesnt bot himself?

Edited by riseofrage
  • Like 1

@Danninho You need to enter food name, otherwise the script will stay at the bank, can you confirm please! :D Otherwise print screen inventory and paste any console errors, it will get patched asap.

Will be posting a tweak update for ZMI, I recently modified the pathing it should be better, I will make some code changes right now ^^ :D

As for master account being bannable, depends if you bot it, if you manually do the master work it it not ban

Edited by Czar

What

1 hour ago, Czar said:

As for master account being bannable, depends if you bot it, if you manually do the master work it it not ban

What locations do the slave runners support? Im thinking of air altar / fire altar in f2p so I dont have to get accs member and run like 5-10 slaves, does that work? My cpu / ram can handle that.

• Like 1

Like I said about the abyss, I was using mounted glory house teleport. This is where it idles.

23db3fa024fe80d85426ee261bee00b6.png

It just gets stuck here after I mine/ or squeeze through, I manually have to press on the chaos thing, and it does work when I manually press it there. 

EDIT: I tried it with regular glory equipment, still got stuck there. My walking setting is at 2 for abyss

Edited by Mazen320
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO