Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 30/12/2017 at 12:59 PM, Dynasty said:

Was thinking about buying this bot I dont need a trial I'll pay for the hard work that goes into  making a script like this. I do have a question what would be the requirments for accounts running to the master for nature rune crafting?

Noted Essence, Coins, and atleast 15hp because even on the safe-walk mode spiders still rarely can find there way to your path.

• Like 1

Please fix this, I am not really able to use this properly. I tried using abyss chaos runes with agility and mining. When I enter the abyss I squeeze through the thing, but after that, it just doesn't move. It stays idling. and I chose the walking script for Abyss. I tried the others too, it is not functioning well. Till now the abyss hasn't worked with me since. Please work on this

• Like 1

Will test abyss chaos runes again, it should be working, stay tuned :D

As for not clicking on altar .

Chaos runes working flawlessly: Enabled agility, mining and thieving for the abyss obstacles. It clicked the obstacle fine, went in the chaos portal and crafted runes flawlessly.

mk9nyL8.gif

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Will test abyss chaos runes again, it should be working, stay tuned :D

As for not clicking on altar .

Chaos runes working flawlessly: Enabled agility, mining and thieving for the abyss obstacles. It clicked the obstacle fine, went in the chaos portal and crafted runes flawlessly.

mk9nyL8.gif

That's weird, I will test it again, but I was using mounted glory from house tabs, I think that was the difference

• Like 1

Bug Report template:

- What is the bug? when its time to run to abyss, the bot leaves 4 squares from bank and then just keeps running back, and repeats that
- How did you make the bug happen? No idea 
- Screenshot of your exact setup interface settings Walking mode 2 (abyss) 

Better bug reports result in much much faster updates!

Untitled 2.png

Untitled.png

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO