Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Absolutely loved this script. Just finished up my trial with it and it was damn near flawless. ZMI left things to be desired, but as it's not something I care about I couldn't care if it worked or not. For those who are curious, when I had it set to ZMI I had it do the long route and use energy potions below 50%. Half the time go ing there on the long route it'd make it to the hole then click inside the altar and start running all the way around, and roughly 95% of the time returning to the banker by walking it would stop on the last stretch of the long/safe path and just stand there until manually progressed. Other than that I really only got to use it for lava runes, and it worked like a charm (excluding pouch support as the new account I was using didn't have pouches). But everything from binding necklaces to grabbing talismans, using stamina potions when set, to even human-like delays and clicks, worked flawlessly. Would love to receive an extended trial to give the Abby nats and karamja nats a test run, but from my experience so far I've got high hopes for it and might just have to buy this when released.

@Czar 
I absolutely love your scripts, and have bought almost every single one you've put out (Including this one, after a trial that ran great on a test account). I decided to use to on my Main (Dumb idea, never bot on your main) to craft lava's for exactly 21 minutes while I took a shower and got ready for work. I have never botted on this main otherwise, and no other accounts have bans, however I just received a ban for 2 days and I'm kind of confused. I babysat the bot for the first couple minutes to make sure it wasn't looping or anything and I still managed to get banned for botting. Any insight on why / how this might have happened? I know that J Mods can manually ban you, but the likelihood of a Jmod being there within that 21 minute time span seems unlikely. Thanks!

4 hours ago, boststin said:

@Czar 
I absolutely love your scripts, and have bought almost every single one you've put out (Including this one, after a trial that ran great on a test account). I decided to use to on my Main (Dumb idea, never bot on your main) to craft lava's for exactly 21 minutes while I took a shower and got ready for work. I have never botted on this main otherwise, and no other accounts have bans, however I just received a ban for 2 days and I'm kind of confused. I babysat the bot for the first couple minutes to make sure it wasn't looping or anything and I still managed to get banned for botting. Any insight on why / how this might have happened? I know that J Mods can manually ban you, but the likelihood of a Jmod being there within that 21 minute time span seems unlikely. Thanks!

That's honestly weird lol, I ran it for about 3 - 3 1/2 hrs yesterday with about a 2 hour break after every hour or so and my account isn't banned.

6 hours ago, boststin said:

Genuinely. Level 108, RC is lowest skill, literally no reason to be suspected.

Rescind my previous statement, upon logging in early today I got to the welcome screen then lost connection immediately and saw a 2 day ban. Not sure if related to the script or due to using the client so shortly after an update. 

lmao, this script got me banned for 48, hours i'm done with botting, and this was with mirror mode too.

Funny part is i probably only botted for like 4 hours and it wasn't even all at once, and it barely got anything done not worth it at all.

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex.

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal.

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community.

Regards,
Jagex

Edited by CSGO305

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO