Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey

QUick request. When the player is low hp the bot goes to the bank withdraws 3 pieces of food then eats one. Wouldn't it be better to just eat to full?

Because the next run it still had to withdraw food again. It's just wasting time eating 1 piece of food when it could eat to full.

Thanks.

Also, what's the deathwalking feature do? Does it run back and pick up your stuff if you die?

Edited by muffinrecon
  • Like 1

Hmm death altar should be working, I will test and fix ASAP.

As for banking, please enter the food -name- not the food -id-, the script already knows IDs it just requires food names for simplicity on the user's part :D 

I will be working on the following:

- adding 'eat X amount of food on banking trips'
- test death altar to see if its an actual bug
- magic imbue only cast once
- lava runes extra testing

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm death altar should be working, I will test and fix ASAP.

As for banking, please enter the food -name- not the food -id-, the script already knows IDs it just requires food names for simplicity on the user's part :D 

I will be working on the following:

- adding 'eat X amount of food on banking trips'
- test death altar to see if its an actual bug
- magic imbue only cast once
- lava runes extra testing

also empties pouches, crafts, then clicks on the already empty pouches again to finish emptying the smallest pouch.

(using all 4 pouches)

heres what it will do:

empty giant, large, medium, small (inventory will be full after first two i believe)

then crafts runes

then tries to empty giant, large, medium, and small again (should finish emptying medium + small)

crafts and then teles

any normal player wouldn't try and empty pouches they already emptied

• Like 1

Here's my review so far of running it 6 hours..

3/5 stars, not really worth the $10, the script could use a lot more fine-tuning.. I've encountered several problems where the bot has just become stuck, or spams the bank open and close over and over again.

If you're runecrafting fire runes, and run out of ring of duelings, instead of logging out, it'll stand there botlike opening and closing the bank.. Pretty much all runes 1-44 are glitchy, be careful, and baby sit the script. Not sure how it is for abyss yet.. But I imagine it's probably better.

• Like 1

I got 1-44 with this script was running perfect till i started using abyss, im using mounted glory nature runes with 2 pouches. started this script in edgevile it worked fine withdrew ess filled pouches ran to abyss into nature portal made nature runes and teleported back to house used mounted glory and then just stood there in edge not moving. 

• Like 1

New Update (v81)

- Added failsafe for emptying empty pouches (no longer does it)
- Added failsafe for no dueling rings or any equipment left, script will now stop (had to re-write this system)
- Death altar improvements
- Added 'eat X food' on banking trips
- Magic imbue and fire/lava improvements
- Added patch for sometimes opening/closing bank if user configured bank layout incorrectly

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck everyone :D 

• Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO