Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

No don't worry about it, the error logs are helpful for fixing bugs :) 

Guys update v75 will be live automatically today, it is the new update with more emphasis on RoD method (lavas/fires). I also ended up increasing the speed of banking for non-pouch mode, since I only changed pouch mode in the previous update. Also make sure to set mouse zoom to far away so the altar is visible from a greater distance which eliminates misclicks and idles.

For abyss I have also added an update for broken pouches so it's much better in the new version once it goes live ^^ :D 

• Like 2

On 7.4.2017 at 0:15 PM, Czar said:

No don't worry about it, the error logs are helpful for fixing bugs :) 

Guys update v75 will be live automatically today, it is the new update with more emphasis on RoD method (lavas/fires). I also ended up increasing the speed of banking for non-pouch mode, since I only changed pouch mode in the previous update. Also make sure to set mouse zoom to far away so the altar is visible from a greater distance which eliminates misclicks and idles.

For abyss I have also added an update for broken pouches so it's much better in the new version once it goes live ^^ :D 

When is it going live? i purchased your bot yesterday but i still got v74, do i need to do something to update it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm it should be v75 right now, updates are automatic anyway so it can take up to 24 hours until they get processed. Are you having any errors in the script in the meantime?

Mainly when i RC through Abyss, After my large pouch degrades it goes into the abyss but doesnt move/click on anything when it's in the inner circle just kinda AFK's  ( scripts keeps running though) 

• Like 1

Script idiles too much when it runs to fire altar, won't click Altar for like 10-15 seconds and is hugely disappointing on the exp front :(

Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: incrementing state
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Setting current state, (i1s4)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Setting current state, (i1s5)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: (i1s5) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Setting current state, (i2s6)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: 4 State set (i2s6), ss: deposit and: Vial,Stamina potion(1),Stamina potion(2),Stamina potion(3),Stamina potion(4),Energy potion(1),Energy potion(2),Energy potion(3),Energy potion(4),Super energy(1),Super energy(2),Super energy(3),Super energy(4) can: N/a
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:47 PM]: Setting current state, (i2s7)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: Lost mate
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Small pouch,Medium pouch,Large pouch,Giant pouch,Earth rune,Astral rune,Earth talisman,Pure essence,Rune essence,Ring of dueling(8),Binding necklace, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: 2 State set (i1s1), ss: wear and: Binding necklace can: true
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: 4 State set (i1s1), ss: wear and: Binding necklace can: true
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: incrementing state
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: Setting current state, (i1s2)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/11 06:37:48 PM]: Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...

Spams this when it banks, script is literally full of bugs whilst rcing lava's..

Edited by Han
  • Like 2

Hey there, couple of issues I've been having.

On normal altar running mode, stamina potions will not work on my worker (master not botting, sitting in fire altar). I've tried everything. Additionally, when running fire runes with duel ring setting enabled, the bot acts too quickly and tried to teleport out of the altar before accepting the second trade dialogue. So it's basically causing it to teleport before I have a chance to accept the second trade screen on my Master.

• Like 1

As for the rcing lavas error console log, screenshot the setup window or say which setup options - I need to test with the exact options and debug.. Using pouches? Forgot earth runes?

Just tested an inventory with earth runes, earth talisman, binding necklace and dueling ring, script worked flawlessly.

Make sure not to forget earth runes otherwise the script will not be able to craft lava runes and will just hover over the altar without clicking it. 

Lava runecrafting honestly works flawlessly: 

Did 3 quick inventories with no problems whatsoever :o 

t6b5oXd.gif

As for staminas in worker mode, they are not supported -just- yet, but I will add it for the next update (v77) today, including an update for teleporting too fast. The teleporting too fast fix will also apply to other runecrafting options - script will not try to walk out using portal if there are teleports available (sometimes happens too fast) etc.

The settings I have is Lava runecrafting, no extra options or anything. Every couple of trips it clicks between this space when it clicks near the altar..I'm not understanding what's going wrong and I've also used all walking options apart from the Abyss one.

Averaging ~19k-16k xp/hr when the average xp/hr should be 36k/hr at least, so is there a possibility to speed this up? :D

2EbB6z5.png

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

I found out the small walking error when it gets stuck between the hut and gate, if the camera in-game faces South it 50/50 clicks beside the hut and behind the gate. It doesn't always happen, but more often than not when the camera angle is at South :D sometimes occurs when facing West too

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO