Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

13 hours ago, Lukebo said:

The master/worker function doesn't work well for me ;/ They both closing the trades at random and sometimes the master is just idling during the trade. (Nature runes) Am I doing something wrong? O and does the master or worker need unnoted essence in their inventory?

Any luck with master / slave?

Hmm will add update for mounted glory mode ASAP. 

As for master worker, hmm try entering 0 on the ess amount. The worker needs unnoted essence otherwise they won't trade, did you try with noted?

Bloods in Zeah not yet but it is in planned features, requirements a bit too high, once I get requirements a Zeah update will happen very quickly.

Latest update will go live today, another update coming for mounted glory in the next version, stay tuned guys ^^ :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

As for master worker, hmm try entering 0 on the ess amount. The worker needs unnoted essence otherwise they won't trade, did you try with noted?

Bloods in Zeah not yet but it is in planned features, requirements a bit too high, once I get requirements a Zeah update will happen very quickly.

Latest update will go live today, another update coming for mounted glory in the next version, stay tuned guys ^^ :D 

When the update is live I'm gonna test out ZMI. Also when is the script out in the store?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Will do :) 

o/ long time no see, was out of the rs scene for a while because of ArcheAge fresh start but i got banned on that for RMT that i didn't actually do (i did bot tho lol, but i got false banned oh the irony) so fuck those guys.

Anyway would it be possible to pace the running in abyss mode so that it only uses run energy when in the wilderness and goes back to walk when you're out? better than potions imo

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO