Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Got it to work, noticed my problem was with the degraded pouch (didnt realise it needed to have all fixed pouches to begin the script), but ran into another problem, and its a big one, its when its at the Nature Altar, it begins emptying the pouches, but when two pouches are emptied, the script will continue trying to empty the same two? It will continue doing this until I pause it or stop the script and do the emptying myself. Advice Please?

Thanks.

Once I can see the Nature Abyss working properly I'll happily buy this, just want it to work first obviously ;) 

Great work scripting though, it seems like a good script so far, just the pouch problem

Edited by tommied7
  • Like 1

which pouches were selected? for me I aligned the first two pouches in the first column, and the second two pouches in the second column, so the script will prepare-click on the first column and then the second column and it's working good so far, but I don't have the last pouch (the giant pouch). Confirm which pouches, and I will go test and add an update and make sure everything is working biggrin.png

I added a system where if the pouches are all aligned in the 2nd/3rd last rows, (forming a square), the script will activate fast-pouch mode automatically. If the pouches aren't aligned as such, it will just try to empty pouches normally without any fast-click or fast-preparation

The latest version should be live right now (v33), finished rune mysteries just to make sure ^^ biggrin.png

I will add another update for pouches, and any other code tweaks if necessary ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I was using all pouches and I was putting it in a square like you stated, I'd have the Giant Pouch in the first slot, Small pouch in second, then on the second column i'd have Medium Pouch and then the Small Pouch

It would Empty the Giant and Small, then freeze, then Empty the Giant and Small again and again, and again, etc... Giving the idea of it being broken, however this was around 12 hours ago.

I can no longer try it if its fixed as I no longer have the trial :s

Edited by tommied7
  • Like 1

New update: (v34)!

- Added an update for pouch system, all pouches are now flawless when emptying

- Added 'random pouch order' anti-ban option, for extra pouch anti-ban

- Added pouch re-alignment feature (optional)

If the pouch re-alignment setting is enabled, the script will move the pouches back to the perfect square. If a pouch degrades, the pouch will move to the first slot of the inventory and it will ruin the momentum, that is the reason smile.png

Also, the script will now empty pouches regardless of the pouch layout, but if the script detects that the perfect square (the four inventory slots just under the last inventory row) all have pouches, it will attempt to fast-click them (optional). If not, the script will just empty all pouches in order. I may add an extra anti-ban measure for this to empty pouches in a random order.

Script should be flawless now, let me know if there are any suggestions/new ideas/tweaks to be made smile.png

EDIT: Added 'random pouch empty order' to update.

EgeBEd3.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I notice a problem with the emptying of pouches still, the alignment is great in the perfect square, however sometimes it misclicks on the fast empty (the bottom column pouches) if it misclicks it goes back to trying to emptying the other two and then tries again to empty the one it misclicked on, not a big problem but should be something that gets tweaked slightly

In addition to this, after watching it run for 15 minutes, it ran into the problem of taking the Glory (charged) out, then putting it back into the bank and repeating the process until i turned it off

Only two problems i can find for the time being

Edited by tommied7
  • Like 1

New update: (v34)!

- Added an update for pouch system, all pouches are now flawless when emptying

- Added 'random pouch order' anti-ban option, for extra pouch anti-ban

- Added pouch re-alignment feature (optional)

If the pouch re-alignment setting is enabled, the script will move the pouches back to the perfect square. If a pouch degrades, the pouch will move to the first slot of the inventory and it will ruin the momentum, that is the reason smile.png

Also, the script will now empty pouches regardless of the pouch layout, but if the script detects that the perfect square (the four inventory slots just under the last inventory row) all have pouches, it will attempt to fast-click them (optional). If not, the script will just empty all pouches in order. I may add an extra anti-ban measure for this to empty pouches in a random order.

Script should be flawless now, let me know if there are any suggestions/new ideas/tweaks to be made smile.png

EDIT: Added 'random pouch empty order' to update.

EgeBEd3.gif

How come i cant see the runecrafting script even though i bought the script? the script isnt even in my repository .

Edited by tray20001002
  • Like 1

As for withdrawing glories, which options? (energy potions/pouches/food/ring of life?/) etc. biggrin.png

Hmm, I just tested nature altar (abyss) with all pouches and the script worked well, crafted runes, emptied pouches, crafted runes again then teleported to edgeville ohmy.png

As for script, activated script good luck ^^ wink.png

EDIT:

There was a bug with the 'Re-align pouches' option, it made the script stuck, I just fixed that option in v35, avoid that option for now ^^ biggrin.png

As for the pouch-emptying misclicks, I will add an update to make the clicks more accurate ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO