Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hi guys, idk if you still read this thread but i just purchased this script and i have some feedback:

1. When you wanna make Astrals @moonclan island the script will bank the seal passage, the result is a kick off the island after the first run (when banking)

2. When making abyss runs from Edgeville, the option housetab-jewerly doesnt work, it does the run then teleports to my house but it can't find the jewerly-glory on the wall.

3. When making abyss runsfrom Edgeville with equipped glory's, the script doesnt bank sometimes. The character just stands still. When i move the camera down myself, so the banker comes into the screen the script will go further and bank for the next run. But when the roof of the bank is visable, and the banker is not the script just doesnt do anything. So you can't leave this script alone for hours, you have to check-in sometimes and lower the camera.

I'll hope this message finds you guys, i'm a great fan of Czar scripts and i dont want a refund or something. Keep up the good work.

Grtz. Stadstoezicht.

• Like 1

Tysm for the feedback, I'll add a new update for moonclan and seal passage, I thought it must be equipped at all times but it appears it's now possible to keep in inventory, good stuff I'll add an exception the bank list for this :D

For housetab-jewellery I'll add a way to open doors in POH, I recommend having all doors removed in POH settings in game, ty :) 

For number 3: Hide roofs :D I'll make the bot automatically hide roofs to make life easier <3

Thanks so much, every feedback makes the bot better and better, I am always listening to new ideas and suggestions too. And I have been using this bot A LOT recently, making so much profit with chaos, natures, and law runes :doge: 

dAKjHOV.png

I am 2 levels away from 99 on this acc, and I have a lot more around 95 doing double nats :doge: I highly recommend everyone do runecrafting it's one of the best moneymakers in 2023 ^^

Hey man. I was trying to do some ZMI with your script, however it tries to bank the rune pouch when starting the script. Is this intentionally? Or a bug? I use the rune pouch for teleports back to altar, npc contact to fix the colossal pouch and for payment to open the bank. Fyi, I'm using the divine rune pouch. 

Edit: Another thing. How do i get the zeah blood and soul runecrafter to craft soul runes? It only walks to the blood altar after mining the essence blocks.

Edited by Zoebriman
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 11:05 PM, Zoebriman said:

Hey man. I was trying to do some ZMI with your script, however it tries to bank the rune pouch when starting the script. Is this intentionally? Or a bug? I use the rune pouch for teleports back to altar, npc contact to fix the colossal pouch and for payment to open the bank. Fyi, I'm using the divine rune pouch. 

Edit: Another thing. How do i get the zeah blood and soul runecrafter to craft soul runes? It only walks to the blood altar after mining the essence blocks.

Hey mate I will help :D First can you tell me if it's a normal rune pouch or a (l) rune pouch, or divine rune pouch? Please confirm 🙏 In any case I'll make it work with any pouch variant ASAP. I'll make sure it works good for you don't worry <3

EDIT: I just read, looks like divine pouch sorry! I will add this in the new version of v246.0.

Soul runes need to go to the Zeah menu and it will ask you which one to craft, I personally recommend doing abyss these days it's the best thing ever. Bloods and souls have crashed in price so hard, and ZMI/Ourania is almost worthless right now since GOTR was released, same applies to lava/smoke runecrafting. Best course of action is to get a few cb levels, get 59 rc, and start doing double cosmics at abyss.

My cosmic accounts are making 800k/hr profit, within 4 days of account creation :D

hYZG2g5.png

Edited by Czar

Bot seems to be having trouble with the agility shortcut on zeah when doing bloods. It just wants to run back around the long way even though i have the 73 agility requirement and the box ticked in settings.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:54 PM]: Chiselling the blocks...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:54 PM]: Lost item: Dark essence block
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:55 PM]: Let's chisel bro
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:55 PM]: No don't chisel!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:55 PM]: Lost item: Dark essence block
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:55 PM]: Crafting runes...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:56 PM]: Woohoo!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:56 PM]: Gained runecrafting experience, resetting energy flag
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:56 PM]: Lost item: Dark essence fragments
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:57 PM]: Going to mine some...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:57 PM]: Trying to walk to the mines
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:57 PM]: B: We can use the shortcut yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:57 PM]: B: Going to those rocks lol
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 04:20:57 PM]: We're south of the shortcut though!

This is where the script runs westwards back around.

Edited by myrust
copy of logger
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey mate I will help :D First can you tell me if it's a normal rune pouch or a (l) rune pouch, or divine rune pouch? Please confirm 🙏 In any case I'll make it work with any pouch variant ASAP. I'll make sure it works good for you don't worry <3

EDIT: I just read, looks like divine pouch sorry! I will add this in the new version of v246.0.

Soul runes need to go to the Zeah menu and it will ask you which one to craft, I personally recommend doing abyss these days it's the best thing ever. Bloods and souls have crashed in price so hard, and ZMI/Ourania is almost worthless right now since GOTR was released, same applies to lava/smoke runecrafting. Best course of action is to get a few cb levels, get 59 rc, and start doing double cosmics at abyss.

My cosmic accounts are making 800k/hr profit, within 4 days of account creation :D

hYZG2g5.png

Yo, thanks for you reply! I’m not trying to make gp atm, I just wanted the fastest xp possible. As of now, that would be ZMI with daeyalt essence. I’ll be looking out to the updated version!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Added all trials, and submitted new update for v251.0, you will now see better results in ZMI, Arceuus, and added muling for bloods <3 

New Update (v251.0)

- Muling now supported for Blood runes (arceuus), and Abyss
- Added a bugfix for daeyalt essence
- Added a bugfix for Ourania (zmi) altar
- Added a bugfix for ring of life being noted (after using GE restocking to buy the rings)

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs, enjoy <3 

7gkEuzd.png

@Unity111

Hey there welcome I will help :D You got resolution set to normal/classic? The same as shown above? And are there any errors in the console logger, usually the bot gives us instructions in there:

cTTamq0.png

I will make sure it works for you no problem.

Also added a new update for ZMI/Ourania altar and the new rune pouches, and daeyalt essence, glgl 🙏