Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hold on guys, I am re-working the entire banking system, stamina potions are breaking the entire script, so if you disable them it should be fine. I am almost done with the re-write, the script will be super stable and will be running amazingly well with the new banking code ^^ :D It is well worth it.

As for the other mentions, will check out some death mechanics too, and some master/worker code improvements. I have noted down every feedback and reply, and will make sure everyone's ideas/suggestions/bugs are included in the upcoming update :D 

Thanks guys, really appreciate it :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Masters can also be botted, but I highly recommend playing legit on master accounts as you will not be risking bans whatsoever (0% botting) 

I dont see reason why it would not work.

Also have you tried other banking methods?

I'm fine with my masters risking ban, want to make this 100% automated (besides setting up the bots ofcourse). However I was wondering if the master accounts(if being botted) are able to accept from multiple workers instead of just one, as the script currently only allows you to type 1 workers name in that the master account will accept trades from.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sellerofgolder said:

I'm fine with my masters risking ban, want to make this 100% automated (besides setting up the bots ofcourse). However I was wondering if the master accounts(if being botted) are able to accept from multiple workers instead of just one, as the script currently only allows you to type 1 workers name in that the master account will accept trades from.

have you tried to open another client and run that way?

Edited by ammanizzo

@Czar Is there anyway of implementing the fire altar for lava runes instead of the earth altar? Another bug I've noticed is that the Worker side for the cosmic rune doesn't run the the altar to trade with the master. I have to manually click by the altar so it will automatically trade the master. Also is there a way to implement a Master/Worker on the abyss instead of the using the normal method?

Edited by w0mack

The script uses the fire altar for lava runes, not the earth one, or do you want to support the earth altar instead? As for cosmic worker mode, so the worker isn't walking near enough to the master? I will add some fixes for this.

Abyss worker/master mode is possible, will be extending support for this in the upcoming versions, already planned since I got a few requests for it already.

Jugs of wine - I am not sure if they are supported just yet, will need to double check the food code. As for bringing food, the script doesn't bring food in trips, it only heals up during the banking process and deposits any leftover food back to the bank, should I add support for bringing food on trips? Seems like a good idea.

As for masters accepting trades from multiple workers, currently the master is set to accept any trade even if it's not from a worker, I will make it optional. The current code allows the master to have any worker trade it, without setting a specific worker name in the setup window. Any thoughts? I am open to suggestions :D

1 hour ago, Czar said:

The script uses the fire altar for lava runes, not the earth one, or do you want to support the earth altar instead? As for cosmic worker mode, so the worker isn't walking near enough to the master? I will add some fixes for this.

Abyss worker/master mode is possible, will be extending support for this in the upcoming versions, already planned since I got a few requests for it already.

Jugs of wine - I am not sure if they are supported just yet, will need to double check the food code. As for bringing food, the script doesn't bring food in trips, it only heals up during the banking process and deposits any leftover food back to the bank, should I add support for bringing food on trips? Seems like a good idea.

As for masters accepting trades from multiple workers, currently the master is set to accept any trade even if it's not from a worker, I will make it optional. The current code allows the master to have any worker trade it, without setting a specific worker name in the setup window. Any thoughts? I am open to suggestions :D

The lava runes is not working properly for me. 

It will do a few runes without any problems. 

At various stages it will go to the bank and not get out an earth talisman and withdraw too many essence. Once it’s done that it will just spam click the earth talisman in bank even when it has a full invent ? 

Has done this several times but use to work fine before :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

possibly getting zmi altar up to this standard (for runners): this is from the zmi altar discord, you can check out the guidelines and what they expect from runnersthere

• Like 1

New Update (v105)

- Added 'disposable items' to the current banking system (affects lavas, normal rcing, abyss, but NOT zmi)
-- The script will now treat essence as a low priority item, and will deposit all essence back to inventory if it is trying to withdraw an item and inventory is currently full
-- No more trying to withdraw items while inventory is full bug.
- Added beta new BankAssistant code for ZMI master/worker mode, should be working much better
-- Stamina potions now working for master/worker mode fully
-- No longer tries to trade the master/worker while in the long route
-- Now withdraws correct essence as entered in the setup window for master/worker mode

More updates coming, just needed to push these out since they are ready for release, expect another update for more features and improvements soon.

Thanks guys! Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

As for the ZMI running video, it is all planned, I hope to have a ready zmi worker system which competes with others easily. Also, is there any reason why the user in the video did not fill pouches via right-clicking while the bank is open? Or is it an older video before pouches could be filled via the bank?

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v105)

- Added 'disposable items' to the current banking system (affects lavas, normal rcing, abyss, but NOT zmi)
-- The script will now treat essence as a low priority item, and will deposit all essence back to inventory if it is trying to withdraw an item and inventory is currently full
-- No more trying to withdraw items while inventory is full bug.
- Added beta new BankAssistant code for ZMI master/worker mode, should be working much better
-- Stamina potions now working for master/worker mode fully
-- No longer tries to trade the master/worker while in the long route
-- Now withdraws correct essence as entered in the setup window for master/worker mode

More updates coming, just needed to push these out since they are ready for release, expect another update for more features and improvements soon.

Thanks guys! Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

As for the ZMI running video, it is all planned, I hope to have a ready zmi worker system which competes with others easily. Also, is there any reason why the user in the video did not fill pouches via right-clicking while the bank is open? Or is it an older video before pouches could be filled via the bank?

@Czar i think its just old video. :) its beter to fill pouches when bank is open

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1