Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, Ifeelmoisty said:

This looks dope. I'm in need of 75 thieving, but didn't really wanna buy a regular thieving script. Can I have a trial on this and if it works on my account, I'll just purchase right away :) Thanks in advance buddy, it looks solid. Actually my favorite way to train thieving manually as well, lol

Sure thing. Granted :)

Well, I tried it on my pure and I ran into some problems. The script itself was great when in 4 hours it stopped working twice. First it didn't recognize my Nardah teleports in the bank, which was easily fixed by putting one in the inventory when starting the bot. The second time it got stuck randomly after two hours saying my inventory or equipment doesn't have a ring of dueling despite the fact that I had one equipped. That bug got fixed simply with stopping the bot and checking my equipment and then just continuing the bot.

In conclusion, the bot is pretty good but you need to babysit it. I will probably stick to my other thieving bot for now until they nerf Ardy knights.

39 minutes ago, Sanders said:

Well, I tried it on my pure and I ran into some problems. The script itself was great when in 4 hours it stopped working twice. First it didn't recognize my Nardah teleports in the bank, which was easily fixed by putting one in the inventory when starting the bot. The second time it got stuck randomly after two hours saying my inventory or equipment doesn't have a ring of dueling despite the fact that I had one equipped. That bug got fixed simply with stopping the bot and checking my equipment and then just continuing the bot.

In conclusion, the bot is pretty good but you need to babysit it. I will probably stick to my other thieving bot for now until they nerf Ardy knights.

Were you running on any special mode such as low resource, low cpu or mirror mode? It seems like a client-issue where it won't successfully grab the needed data.