Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

i impulse bought this script and i got what i paid for, after using it for about an hour i have some suggestions which i would love if you could add

1. different ways of getting to nardah since the scrolls are like 8k each. http://prntscr.com/i3flkz

2. Use POH pools & mounted glory/jewellery box to bank instead of duel rings

3. insta drop the shit you get from looting the chests so that if you get a sceptre it goes to your inventory

4 minutes ago, CrushedRs said:

i impulse bought this script and i got what i paid for, after using it for about an hour i have some suggestions which i would love if you could add

1. different ways of getting to nardah since the scrolls are like 8k each. http://prntscr.com/i3flkz

2. Use POH pools & mounted glory/jewellery box to bank instead of duel rings

3. insta drop the shit you get from looting the chests so that if you get a sceptre it goes to your inventory

I'm heading to Finland for 1,5 week and I won't be able to do anything OSBot related. Please message me about these and I will take them into consideration once I'm back. 

You can send the message around the 6th of February :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Minor bug on my mac, which is a new mac incase you thought it may be because of the age of the computer. But when i open the script, It shows nothing. The only way i know what entries to enter is because ive used it before. but the input box is blank with white boxes for the entries. Is this something other people have had problems with? 

12 hours ago, xlowes said:

Minor bug on my mac, which is a new mac incase you thought it may be because of the age of the computer. But when i open the script, It shows nothing. The only way i know what entries to enter is because ive used it before. but the input box is blank with white boxes for the entries. Is this something other people have had problems with? 

I'm not sure what causes it but a simple fix; minimize the gui once.